chapter7: say yes

Once I saw Cameron "oh my god!" I yelled Matt put his head up lucky I still have my bra and underwear on cause that'll be weird Cameron is my brother "what the fuck I'm blind!" Cam yells "get out!" i say I yell before I knew it they were fighting on my bed well Matthew wasn't trying to hit Cam but Cam was hitting Matt I quickly put on some shorts and a shirt "stop Cameron!" I yelled trying to get him off of Matthew "my sister really Matthew" cam tells Matt and hits him one last time "its not what you think" I say giving Matt his shirt "its not what I think Maddy the two of you were half naked on the same bed how do you think I think!" He yells Matts putting on his clothes you could see the bruise's starting to form on his face and arms hopefully no where else his body is to perfect to be damage..well I'm falling for him.."get out Matthew I don't want you near my sister" Matt and i looked at each other in the eyes for a second until cam said "now!" I glare at him
Matt POV
I don't know where my friendship is with cam and I now don't know what to do with maddy ... I got myself into some serious shit..I thought maybe I'll stay with gilinsky as I was walking out the door maddy sees me "Matt" she whispers "I'm sorry" she says looking down "hey its not your fault" I walk over to her and pick her chin up so she's looking at me she runs her hand on my left cheek where Cameron left a bruise I leaned in to kiss her and she leans in to when our lips touched I felt weak like this kiss was more passionate and has love in it she pulled away and looked into my eyes "wanna go somewhere" she asks "what about ca-" I was about to ask but she cut me off "don't say his name just say yes" "yes" we walk out the house not telling Cameron we walk about a mile and a half but I didn't really mind all we were talking about was about school she told me how her teachers get on her nerves when we reached our destination she says "well hear it is" I look at an abandoned building "what was it" I say "an old hotel they shut it down about five years ago" she starts walking to the side where there was an ally and on the side of the building there was a broken window that she hops through I follow "have you been here before" she nods her head looking at me we start walking up the dusty old stairs that were creaking "Madds wait" I say she holds out her hand I grab it and she intwinds our fingers a smiled appeared on my face we walked up the the rooftop "I came up here when I ran away and latley iv been coming here" "you ran away" I ask her she sits at the edge of the building looking down at the people and cars 15 floors down "yea ever since what happened with the griers" "oh" was all I can say "you guys honestly have to forgive them" "why you could've died" I say "but I didn't now that I think about it everyone deserves a second chance I forgive them I forgive Nash" she says getting up and walking back in the dirty old motel I follow her and she's walking into one of the rooms it was getting late so it was starting to get dark when I walked in the room it was nice it had a bed with clean sheets I see her walking over to a table grabbing matches and I watch her lighting candles...she's so beautiful every time she lights a candle and brightens her face..."you cleaned this room" "well I thought if I'm gonna sneak off here might as well have my own room, right" I just shrug my shoulders and she puts a smile on after lighting the last candle she starts walking over to me she grabs my hand pulls me with her she lays down on the red sheeted bed and pulls me over her... I knew what she was doing she pulls my neck down to her where my ear reaches her lips and she whispers "let's skip lesson three and go to four" then she turns my head to wear my lips were on hers and I felt that spark again she smiled through our kiss of lust maybe she felt it to...OK so lets try this again...
Maddys POV
So I brought Matt here so we could be alone and just talk but then something in me was telling me to rip his clothes off I don't know what it was hormones maybe? Or just being a horny teenager...I slip my hand up his shirt and take it off of him....