chpater9: ex-brother?

It's been three days since I haven't seen Matt and today is where I choose a partner for the senior freshman project I really wanted to choose Matt but I heard he chose someone else so I have no idea who to choose cam and I haven't spoken much so definitely not him and today is also the day where the grier boys move in...I'm at school and currently walking to the cafeteria room where all the freshman and seniors are I took a seat next to my friend Gena "who's your partner" I ask her "Cameron" I look at her "why" "see I chose Cameron because that way I could go to your house" "oh" Gena isn't aloud to come over I don't know why though "so who's yours" she asks me "I don't have one yet" I say I look around the whole cafeteria and see Nash sitting alone "hey I'll be back" Gena nods her head and I get up walking towards Nash "hey" I say taking a seat next to him he looks at me "hey Mads" he says with a small smile "so you're coming over today right" I ask him "yea Hayes and I will be over sometime after school" "oh cool" then it just got silent an awkward silent then one of the teachers started talking and explaining about the project "hey Nash" "hmm" "do you have a partner" I ask him he shakes his head no "would you like to be mine" I ask "my partner" I add saying mine was a mistake "sure" his smile got big showing his perfect aligned teeth once the teachers were finally finished talking we had free time I decided to go to the restroom Nash went to the snack bar as I was walking to the restroom I saw Cameron ... Cameron and I practically strangers now he won't talk to me or look at me I don't even know if he talked to Matt and I'm scared to say something to him I'm lucky he didn't even tell our parents but he makes me feel ashamed of myself he's supposed to be my brother .....its after school I walk out of my class and see Matthew talking to a girl I mean I know they're just talking but I don't like it I know we ain't together and all but I love the boy and it sucks I know he has to feel some type of way towards me I walk faster hoping he didn't catch me staring I wish I could just hold his hand though... "Maddy!" I hear someone call out for me I look back and it was the one and only Matthew Espinosa I watch him run towards me "hey Matt" I say once he finally reached me "so has Cam said anything to you" I shake my head no looking at my feet as I walk "have you" I ask him looking up "yea I'm gonna go over tomorrow" so Cam talked to Matt but he doesn't even talk to me I'm his sister I'm so heated right now but I'm not gonna show it "oh that's cool are your parents still out of town" I ask him trying to change the subject "they'll be back in four days but hey I'll see you tomorrow I have to go to my partners house for the project" "OK bye" then he was off I was walking home by myself and thoughts were rushing through my mind -how could Matt pretend like nothing happen how come Cam talked to Matt but not me why do I love Matthew Lee Espinosa .
I'm home now my dad my mom cam and I are all in the living room waiting for Hayes and Nash to arrive "alright you two once those boys walk in here no arguing" my dad says "I like them Nash is my partner for the freshman senior project" I say I hear Cam huft under his breath "I'm sorry Cameron did you catch a fly" I say looking towards cam who was sitting on the left side of the couch "no but you probably did" he said annoyed my parents looked at us weird "is there something going on that we don't know about" my mom asks "I don't know is there Maddy" cams says turning his head towards me then all eyes were on me

I know not a good chapter but Please vote and comments if you want!!!