chapter 16: .

"I met up with Maddy" matthew replied to answer camerons question "why did you two meet up" Cameron then asks "to talk" I answer. I look at cameron in the eyes hoping he wouldnt say anything because my parents are around. "To talk about what?" Cameron asks another question "to-" matt was about to answer but i interrupted him "geez cameron are we playing 21 questions or something" cam looks away and starts playing a game on his phone. I look at matt "im hungry" i hear out of no where and it was hayes voice "you ate pizza" i say laughing "but that was a long time ago" he says "i can fix us up some sandwhiches" my mom says getting up from the couch" "no mrs.dallas you cant have sandwhiches without cheese" Nash starts laughing "Hayes loves cheese guys" he says while hes dying with laughter "Maddy i thought i had bought some cheese" i shrugg my shoulders not knowing if she did or didnt "well im off to bed" my dad says getting up and walks to his room and we all tell him goodnight. "Im going to my room" cameron says grabbing a candle and walks off "goodnight love" my mom tells him he says it back "so hayes how about that sandwhich?" Mom turns to hayes "no its ok i guess i can wait for tomorrow" "ok dear" "when will you kids be going to bed" my mom asks us "i think we should just sleep here for tonight" i say looking at the boys "well ok just dont make to much noise and make sure you blow the candles out when you go to sleep" "i know mom goodnight"
*one hour later*
Its now one in the morning nash and hayes fell asleep matthew and i are side by side staring up at the ceilling "so camerons going to kick my ass" matthews whispers "i wont let him" i whisper back he turns on his side to face me and he holds up his upper body with his arm "why is he acting like this" i ask him "i dont-" he was cut off by hayes snoring we both chuckled "i dont know" he says it again "maybe the three of us should just talk" i say as an idea "i dont think thats a good idea maddy" he says "why not" i ask him "cameron just needs to get used to you growing up" he says i look at him and say "maybe hes just mad because of how he saw us together" "could be" he replies after a moment of silence he says "we should get some sleep" i nod my head and get up to blow the candles out and lay back down "i have a bad feeling about the morning" i say before we both fall asleep.

Vote?
What do you thinks gonna happen in the morning?