*3*

Disclaimer: ALL BELONGS TO SM NOT TO ME! I WISH COULD BE SM!

*****Chapter 3*****

*Bella POV*

Oh my god! Did he just say that he loved me? Am I hearing things? Have I gone crazy?

"Um Bella are you okay because your kind of scaring me." said Edward, a worried expression on his face.

"Oh yeah, sorry. What did you say?" I asked out of my trance.

"Are you okay?" he said confused

"No before that."

"I love you?" even more confused

"Yeah that! Why?" I asked

"I don't know. You're just like the girl I have imagined I'd fall in love with. You're beautiful, sweet, smart, and nice."

"Thank you." I blushed.

"But how can you love me if you just met me?" I asked.

"That's what's so weird. I think it love at first sight or something like that."

"So do you want to try it out? Well we have to anyway we are getting married soon." he added

"Um.......... sure."

"So what do soon to be married couples do?" he asked

He said we were a couple! Bella stop your being weird!

"I don't know." I shrugged

"We say I don't know a lot. Don't we?" he smiled

"Yeah we do" I laughed

"Come on lets go for a walk." He said grabbed my hand and leading me outside.

"I want to show you something special." he said once we were outside

"Okay what is it?" I asked

"First you have to close your eyes." I closed my eyes.

"Okay my eyes are closed."

"I'm gonna put my hands over your eyes so you don't peek".

"What you don't trust me?" I smiled

"Yes I do but if you peek you might ruin the surprise."

"Aww my fiancé has a surprise for me on the first day I come to see him. Aren't you sweet or what."

"I'm sweet like candy sweetheart." He said kissing my neck. I smiled and blushed. (It's corny but it's so cute when it comes from him!)

"Okay now start walking. Be careful." I started walking with him behind me. He occasionally told me to be careful or watch my step. 'We're almost there." He said

"'kay"

"Watch your step." he told me

"I'm watching my step!" I retorted

"How can you watch you step if your eyes are closed? Are you peeking?"

"No I just got tired of you saying, "watch your step" or "be careful"."

"Okay I'll stop. Now put your leg up."

I put my leg up then I felt his hands go from my eyes to my legs and I felt him lift it over

something. I shivered when his hand touched my leg, but it was the good shiver. (Ha ha! I don't even know if there is a good kind of shiver)

"Okay now bring your other leg over."

I did as he said, then my dress got caught in the thing we were going over and I fell forward bringing him down with me, with him landing on top of me.

"Whoa!" I said as I fell

"Ouch." said Edward

"Why are you saying ouch when your on top of me." I yelled

"Oh sorry." he said getting off me.

"You should be."

He helped me up but fell again and there was a sharp pain in my ankle.

"Ow." I said grabbed my ankle

"What happened?" he asked a worried expression on his face.

"I think I twisted my ankle."

He got down to his knees and looked at my ankle.

"I think you sprained it." he said

"No duh! I'm in pain! Sorry but I'm a bitch sometimes when I'm in pain."

"It's okay; here I'll take you back to the house. Do you think you can walk?" he said

"No" I responded

"Okay I'll carry you back."

"No don't I weight a lot." He picked me up anyway.

"Nope, you're light as a feather."

"That's what you think."

We walk back to the house and he took me back to his room, laid me on the bed.

"Okay I'm going to get a brace for your ankle." He said as he left to the room.

I found a book on his nightstand and I picked it up.

"Wuthering Heights" I said out loud. He has Wuthering Heights my favorite book.

A few minutes later he came back into the room with a brace.

"You like this book?" I asked, showing it to him

"Yeah it's a good book it's one of my favorites." he smiled, putting on the brace.

"Mine too. I never meet anyone who liked Wuthering Heights."

"Me neither and who knew that my fiancé would be the one." he laughed, I laughed with him.

"Okay its almost dark I don't feel like taking you to your room now so you can just sleep here on the bed and I'll sleep over there on the couch." He said

"No it's fine you can sleep on the bed with me." I said

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yeah, Plus I don't like sleeping alone." I lied

"Okay well we should get you changed shouldn't we?" he said

"Nah I'm perfectly fine with this."

"No it could hurt you. I'll let you sleep in one of my button-down shirts."

He tossed me one of his shirts and he went to the bathroom to change.

I took off my dress and left on my bra and underwear and put the shirt on.

He came back in boxers and a those boy undershirts.

When he looked at me his eyes went wide. "I never thought how sexy you'd look in my clothes but, I was wrong."

"Um.......thanks?" I laughed

He got in the bed and the same time as me and put the cover over us.

He wound his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I hope this is okay." he asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." I said and blushed (Good thing my back is facing him.)

"Good night." he said and kissed my neck.

"Night." I whispered

I quickly fell asleep, dreaming of my Edward.