*6*

Disclaimer : All belongs to SM!

*****Chapter 6*****

*Bella POV*

Esme and Carlisle cane into the living room. I took my eyes off Edward and his sex god self and looked at them. When I looked over I saw a familiar face and so did my sisters. Carlisle was about open his mouth and speak but me and my sister bet him to it.

"JAKE!" we screamed

"Hey girls!" said Jake

"Yeah what the triples said." Said Carlisle

"Hey!" we girls said

"What I'm trying to be cool and hip."

"Well it isn't workin'." I said

"You know what forget it." He said leaving the room with Jacob and his wife behind him but before Esme left she whispered to us, "My husband's crazy."

"I heard that honey!"

She ran out the room to catch up to him.

"Well I'm bored Bella let's go upstairs." Said Edward with a devilish grin on his lips.

"Okay." I said knowing what he wanted to do.

We walked up together. I didn't need a lot of help from him because my ankle was feeling better so the brace was off. (Let's just say it was past 3 days okay.)

We got up stairs then; Edward started kissing me as we entered our room. He pushed us both on the bed, him falling on top off me. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I granted him access as he unzipped my dress. He pulled my dress off not breaking contact and he moaned as he ran his tongue across my nipple. I kicked my shoes off as he unbuttoned his shirt. He flung his shirt some were in our room before going back to palming my breasts. I got rid of his trousers and he kicked his shoes off and started palming my breasts again. He kissed along my jaw and moved hungrily down to my neck. He got to my panties and pulled them off throwing with my bra. He pulled his boxers off and again flung them into the darkness of our room. I slid onto his hard length quickly shifting so he was deep in me.

Our hips moved in sync as we moaned and grunted. With 3 last hard, deep thrusts, making our skin sound like thunder we finally came. I fell on top of him and he kissed the crook of my neck. "I love you Bella." He whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I whispered back.

There was a knock at the door.

"Hey Eddie I think you two need to quiet down some of us don't want to hear your pleasurable sounds. We know you're having fun in there but the whole world doesn't need know." Said Emmett though the door.

"Go away Emmett!" Edward yelled

"Okay but remember the whole world doesn't need to know."

"Emmett!"

"Okay! Okay!" I heard Emmett footsteps go away from our door.

"God!" I heard Edward whisper

I laughed

"Now do you want to go back what we were doing or go to sleep." Asked Edward

"Sleep" I said

"Aww why I was having fun!"

"Well too bad you wore me out by your love making." I said

"Then no love making."

"What no!"

"Yes."

"Edward!"

"Oh come on you actually believed me! I love love-making with you."

"Good! Because I'm the only one your allowed to make love to okay."

"Yes ma'am!" He started to kiss my neck again.

"Edward!"

"What?" he said still kissing my neck.

"I thought you said we were going to bed."

"Hold on." He said kissing my neck and later started to suck on it hard.

That's probably going to leave a mark.

He soon finished and got off me.

"Okay now we can sleep love."

"Good."

"Night love." He said kissing my forehead.

"Night." I said snuggling closer to him.

He put his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him.

"I love you." He whispered in the dark.

"Love you too." I said before drifting off to sleep.

AN: Vote and Comment! :D