Hey Twatwaffle!

The next morning came by very fast. And guess what. It's a school day!
I don't hate high school but it's not even one of my favourite places. The worst part of school. It starts in  morning!

        Seeing that it's already 7:30am. I figured that if I spend even more 2 minutes here ranting to myself about the "why-I-hate-school-in-not-so-subtle-way", I'll be late and who wants to walk in a completely filled class on the first day dragging all the attention?

Psstt..Not me! Ofcourse Not.

   I hurried the morning routine and picked up some simple half sleeved top and my normal jeans. Putting up make-up was never my thing so just brushing my hair with the hairbrush I left it lose. One glance in the mirror and I was satisfied with myself. Here I come Franklin High!

    Exactly as I had thought, the hallway was filled with students. I could see some were with excited faces for this new academic year. Freshmen.
   You could basically see the school foodchain here. There were  jocks at one side with some of the cheerleaders who were standing more like clinging to some of them. They were discussing something interesting I guess cause everyone of them seemed to be involved in that conversation. Then you could see the nerds near the lockers. I won't call them nerds but more like the people who spent their entire year studying and grabbing the highest grades. Hey not that my grades were bad but still they weren't that good either.
   I had a spot in the next category that is the actual student crowd! Yeap. We are the people who don't be considered popular neither the wallflowers. You could call us the middlemen. We had our fun during classes and were content. Well you see it's-

  "Bellz"
            Came a scream from right across the position I was standing to cut my thought trail. Within five seconds all heads turned to our direction where Miranda a.k.a Mindy engulfed me in a  bone crushing bear hug. If mum was here I bet she'd say and I quote 'Thats so not ladylike kids'. I hugged her back as she started about how much she missed me this vacation.

    Mindy was your 'enthusiastic bubbly let's-paint-our-nails' and gossip about Cole Sprouse girl. She was beautiful with strawberry blonde hair and brown dove like eyes. The best thing about her was she was the most oblivious person. Even now she had no idea about the attention her bear-hug had caused.

   "Hey! How was Italy ? Did you find some hot spaghetti there?" I joked wiggling my eyebrows. We were laughing on my stupid lame attempt to joke when we saw the rest of our friends coming. Nova, Brent, Rixin and Eddy.

        "Hey twatwaffle"said Eddy as he stood beside me flashing his ever so perfect smile. Edrick Dawson was a jerk but still, a very good friend. He did sleep around with girls but never tried to play with their feelings.
     "Stop calling her that Eddy", I was shocked when I heard Rixin say that. Maybe he hit his head on a rock because he's the one who started calling us with those wierd names. Maybe he's changing too. I thought just when he continued
"- I say twatty is good. It's short too" he winked at me. Never happening.
    "Hey Dove eyes what's up with you-" he started talking with Mindy. You see, Rixin likes Mindy. He had confessed it to me once when he was drunk and about to pass out. We may be close friends but we don't mend in relationship matters. I don't want to chose sides if things don't go good between them.
The bell rang signalling us that we are suppose to move to our classes and start the year. There was nothing different about this year except a blue-eyed-monster. Leaving Nova none knew about Justin and I felt it's good they don't, cause I'm going to avoid him during school hours. Mission starts!

    Algebra was the very first class in my schedule and I shared it with Brent. Brent wasn't much of a talker but he spoke sensible things. Brent went back to sit on the last row as he was all in love with Mr.Flemings  our Algebra teacher. Sarcasm

    I sat in the middle row next to Sammie. She was my project partner once and a sweet person. The door burst open and the class went quiet. I was doodling behind my notebook when I noticed the sudden atmosphere and heard Sammie gasp beside me. Not the horrified gasp but the 'Oh good gracious' one. And there he was. Justin standing at the door smirking at someone in the back.

 Caroline. The Mean girls bitch.

               As if it was not enough came another person.                                                                                Daniel Woods.                                                                                                                                                                              As if on reflex I smiled which caught his eye and he walked towards me and sat on the empty desk behind. This must have caught Justin's attention, as he played his wicked smile and came to sit beside Dan.                                                                                                                                                                   And since both the guys had given me hint of recognition I was the talk for the day. Wow.

                      Algebra is going to be something this year..

Hey guys I know Its been a long time. I was dealing with things but it's better now. I wanted to post something for a long time but wasn't able to write. I hope the chapter above is good and please comment if you like it. Hey silent readers you too. It really means alot to me if you guys comment. Well I'll be updating regularly for the people who are reading my book. Thankyou so much guys!! You people rock!!!!!! Well until then byee and don't forget to

Vote.Comment.Share