Would be good if you're all wet for it

I should've guessed it? Yeah It was Justin Crappy Maxwell standing on the door. He had that innocent guy smile plastered on his face which could fool the world but not me. I'd seen what things the innocent smile guy is capable of. Only the victim knows the trouble. I wonder why does he have to look this good even in casuals. Wouldn't it be much easier if he just looked like Lord Voldermart or Hulk? Like yea I personally prefer Voldermart though.

"Belle and we were talking about when would your family shift here sometime ago Justin" my mum spoke.        What!
    We didn't even speak a word on it. But mum always had to boost his ego.

I remember once when we were small our families had gone on a picnic together. We often went on family outings together to spend time relaxing. It was enjoyment for all except me.
So on one of such picnics, we were living at a cabin in the woods. It had a beautiful lake nearby where the water glistened at night. The nightingale sang along , a clear sky full of stars could be seen and lots of nutella. I'm kidding. So once this innocent badboy said that we could go to the river at night for sky gazing and guess what, it was more laughiing than gazing. Or let me put it this way, him laughing and me shivering.

       He had pushed me into the water and stood there laughing his guts out while I was drenched in water. Sad life.  There was a little hope in me that my parents would hit wait probably shout at him. But God that's just to much to ask right? My dear mother went all ballistic on me instead saying I should be more careful and not trip around often!
       Just the family you desire for.

And this ain't the only time a thing like this happened. I'd go on all night about such incidents. So coming back to the point why is this crappy Maxwell doing here? Ah whatever it maybe I hope it doesn't involve me being awake. I'm so sleepy.

      "Bells, out from your la la land?" He said as he stood just across me. Where did he come here?
   "When you were busy dreaming about me naked with you" he smirked.

      Did I say that out loud?
"Yes, you did. How else would I hear it then duh! "
      Arrogant, good for nothing jerk.
"What do you want Maxwell" I wasn't going to hear any of his talks now.

"Now now; that's not the way you talk to a guest who's-"
         "Oh Hello Mr.Maxwell, I hope you're doing fine today. What can I help you with?" I said sweetly chirping like a morning bird. sarcasm. 

    "You're still bad at jokes Bells, well anyhow I was saying that's not the way you talk to a guest who'll be staying at your house  every evening." he stated as a matter of fact.
   And he also had the oh-we're-gonna-have-so-much-fun look plastered on his face. That's scary now.
  What does he mean by every evening I wondered.
   "For dinner. I'll be joining you for dinner as Mother and Dad will move here after a week or two. And yea you did not say that loud but the look on your face said it all" 

Shocked. Surprised. Scared. Sad. Still.

       I guess my mind now can be described pretty much by these words but the only word I could speak was-
   "Okay"
Can the earth please swallow me? I'm never out of words.
           "Okay?" See even he can't believe I only had an okay.

           "You never fail to surprise me Isobel" He was serious this time and I could tell because he rarely called me by my entire name. Maybe he's really turning soft. He's even turning hot and sexy. Like he looks fine now.
      Shut up conscious
Yea say that but even you know he's hot. 
     "Goodnight shitface. I'm sleepy and really tired too."
             I walked away saying that in peace. Maybe it really won't be that bad I thought again. But where there is the crappy Maxwell how can peace last long there.

         "Hey sugarduck, meet you in school tomorrow but before that would you mind some star gazing? And it would be so fun if you're all wet for that. " he winked and walked away.
     Just the best way to end the day. Isn't it?

Hey guys sorry for the late update. The Wi-Fi had some issues..
Well I missed you and writing alotttttttt!!!!

Like.Comment.Share.