My Aunt is Satan's best Mate

It was beautiful everywhere around. I was riding a pretty white mare. The weather around was pleasant enough as the wind danced on its own accord , the stubborn sun and  the courageous clouds had a battle going on.

        Oh the  heavenly aroma though!
   I was at a mere distance from the love of my life. It was a strong bond between us ; a one which would never break . No one and I mean NO ONE could separate us.

           Here I come my nutella pancakes. We are meant to be together . This is my land and  pancakes with nutella are the basic need of me and my people here. I cannot deprive us of our needs. We will fight till the end for our-    

              "You called it upon yourself Miss-" I turned around and covered my face with the nearest pillow only to be greeted with heavenly showers of rain on my bed.

           Wait rain? Where's my nutella land? Can't even a girl have a peaceful dream. I cursed as I turned around to meet Nate standing there with an amused expression. Hell even I'd be amused to see my lazy self drenched in water on a Saturday morning.

                 Nathan Brown was a real charmer with gorgeous blue eyes and light blond hair. He was around 6'1 with a built personality and a heart melting smile. My cousin did have a range of girls behind him although he had his eyes set for only one. He was Aunt Erica's only child and a spoil brat since childhood.
          You don't know what have you gotten yourself into Nate.

            " What a pleasure to have the almighty Nathan Brown in my room early morning"   I said sarcastically giving him one of my not-so-friendly-sweet smile. He knew my sacarstic-self very well and had his own comebacks by now. 

        " Who knew princess Isobel Lockswood drools in her sleep. I suppose I've been honoured to make to the world known of this" he smirked showing me his mobile which had a picture of me drooling. ...Me drooling. If this picture would be out to anyone I would probably change my name and move the country.

           "You won't Nate"  I warned him shooting daggers towards that face which had a stupid smirk plastered across it which clearly meant 'Try me'

    "Ofcourse I wouldn't. Did you think me to be that cruel towards you? You hurt me dear sister" he said innocently. Keyword 'innocently'.

       He started walking towards my door when he stopped and turned behind and saying, " And Belle if I were you I would come downstairs as fast as I could neatly dressed as mother's here with a wonderful surprise for you" he winked at me and continued walking out of my room. He left me there drenched in a bucket of water thinking about what did my aunt have for me now.

      I quickly showered and picked out my usual lose t-shirt with MARVEL  written on it and my normal jeans. Brushing my hair once I walked down to the wonderful sight of my parents and Aunt on the dinning table and a very bored Nate by their side. Oh I totally get you brother. I knew my family wasn't the best people to hangout with as they usually talked about business and ethics. I looked more like my mother with the her tender face and dark brown locks of hair which reached my mid-back. I'd inherited my Dad's green eyes though and with a height of 5'7 I wouldn't call myself pretty but  I was a average teenage 17 year old. 

        " Morning honey we all were just waiting for you" my Mother chirped happily inviting me towards the table. Nate gave me a knowing look which I knew very well.  Bring it on!

     Aunt Erica stood from her place and walked towards me as I was on the other side of the table . She hugged me tightly kissing my cheeks showing how much she had missed me. The last time Aunt visited was two years back when she had me suggested me to move with her to New York. As much as I would love that I had myself settled here and there was no way I would be bare a certain arrogant jerk who unfortunately was their neighbour there.

       "You've grown so much Belle, look at the beauty in front of us. Don't you think the same David?" She asked my Dad who just smiled warmingly at me. "I'm so happy to be here today. I just discussed with your parents how you fulfil my wish of having a daughter" she smiled and sat back on her chair. Not knowing what to say more I sat there awkwardly. Most of the time I zoned out thinking about my homeworks which needed to be completed by Monday. A certain talk which brought me back was

   "- even I'll be moving here within a month or so when the new cafe is fully settled on its own but now its just the Maxwell's." Did she say Maxwell? Am I hearing right about them shifting here.

    "Did you say the Maxwell's, all of them are shifting here?"

             I asked her again even though I'd heard it clearly the first time. Hoping the answer to change this time I was only met with disappointment.

     "Yes pumpkin, they bought the house beside us"

         It was my Dad who answered happily.  Ofcourse he was happy! Robert Maxwell was his friend as well as a successful businessman like him. His wife Ariana Maxwell was a sweet person as what I've heard. I never actually had spoken much with Ariana. Then there was the Satan himself- Justin Maxwell.

           He's an arrogant dumb jackass of a person. The last time I met him was 6 years back . And the 12 year old him was a troublemaker. Over the years I never got the chance to meet him in person but had heard about him from Aunt or either Nate.

        I wasn't prepared for this big of a surprise.

     " And Belle Justin will be joining your school to complete the senior year. Such a sweet boy. "

Yes. The Satan himself is my Aunt's mate.

Hey readers! So I just wrote or tried to write a chapter. Lol. So how was it? Shall I continue writing?????????

      Please Like.Comment.Share.