Chapter Nineteen: THE Matthew Espinosa Knows Who I Am

Start from the beginning

I saw Mahogany put on some amazing mixes as the boys began dancing and jumping around on stage. It was such an amazing atmosphere and it was just so fun. I couldn't stop smiling. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Katherine's. She pulled up a chair and sat next to me.

Katherine and I were honestly having the most fangirl moment a possible fangirl could ever have.

We just watched the boys on stage. Fans were screaming, taking pictures, and just having a good time.

About an hour later, all the boys said their goodbyes to the fans at the Taco Bell meetup and walked towards the back. Once all the boys were outside in the back near the limo, we caught up with them.

"Hey guys, good show! That was honestly awesome!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

Jack Johnson said, "Well thanks. We all love to have a good time, especially with our fans."

Katherine laughed, "I can totally see that. The atmosphere was totally different in a fun way!"

Matthew smiled, "Well if you guys loved that, then tomorrow is going to be ten times better. You guys are coming tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, Magcon is going to be so awesome, I'm excited!" I smiled.

Matthew looked at me and Katherine specifically, "Well you guys should hang out with us before the event. We'll probably be in our hotel doing nothing anyway."

"Sure, that sounds awesome." I said trying not to act overly excited, but inside I truly was.

Taylor smiled, "Well then how about you two have to give us your numbers and I'll put you in a group chat with all of us. Then we could just plan to chill and everything."

I could see Katherine's hand start shaking and I could see that no words came from her mouth. She was freaking out. I mouthed to her, "Stay cool."

I smiled, "Sure, that'd be so awesome and we could show you around and stuff."

Then I laughed remembering something, "Wait, Jack and Jack, you guys probably know places around here right?"

Both Jack and Jack laughed, "No, we haven't been in this part of Nebraska so you guys could still show us around."

Katherine laughed, "Well great. Maybe we could go exploring after Magcon tomorrow."

Then Katherine and I gave the boys our numbers and I had theirs. I literally had all their numbers in my phone.

All the boys started getting into the limo waving bye to us. Matthew was the last one, but right before getting into the limo, he stops and waves to me. And only me. I saw him do a quick lip bite before he stepped into the limo and closed the door behind him.

As the limo pulled out of the Taco Bell, Katherine and I did our fangirl aftermath, we screamed so loud, I bet the whole state could hear us. We squealed. We jumped. We possibly may have even cried a little bit. I didn't exactly remember what happened. All I know is that we freaked out right when the boys left.

Later, we found Katherine's car and she drove back to my house. I was assuming that she was going to invite herself to a sleepover at my house, which I didn't mind. Once we got into my house, we went to my room and got ready for bed. It was already 8:00pm or so. Time flew by so fast..

Then Katherine and I were just in my room talking about what happened that day.

Then at that moment, I feel my phone vibrate in my hand. I looked down to see that it was a text. I checked it and saw who it was from.

Matthew Espinosa : Hey is this Jenni?

I screamed. Did Matthew Espinosa, my hero, honestly just text me? This all feels so surreal.

"What happened?!" Katherine asked with a much rather worried look on her face.

I just showed her my phone and when she saw the text, her facial expression obviously changed into a very big smile and she squealed a bit.

"Well now reply! Because he probably saw that you saw his text!" She pressured me.

And I texted him back.

Me : Yes sir it is. Is this Matthew?

Then he replied nearly instantly.

Matthew Espinosa : Haha yeah so the boys wanted me to invite u and ur friend to our hotel tomorrow before the event and u guys could probably ride w us to magcon

Me : Well that sounds great! We'll definitely be there! See you guys tomorrow!

Matthew Espinosa : Awesome can't wait

I was just texting with Matthew Espinosa, the guy I look up to. It's crazy how things play out.

--

Thanks so much for reading! You guys are awesome and it honestly means a lot to see all the amazing support for this fanfiction!

If you guys want something to happen or have an idea for the story plot, just message me or comment them down below. I am open for anything.

Love you guys

- Jenni . :)