Chapter 40: Jealous Lilly

Start from the beginning

"Bye beautiful." Scott said giving my mom a kiss.

"Bye handsome." She giggled.

"Ew. Barf City." I said making gagging noises.

My mom glared at me and I just made kissy faces at her.

"My daughter is so childish." She laughed shaking her head.

"What's with all the noise?" Tony asked rubbing his eyes as he walked down the stairs.

"Nothing. The guys just left to go to patrol." Ashe said taking a bite of her waffles.

"When can I do patrol?" Tony asked.

Aww, how cute.

"When you get older Tony." Stacy said.

"But Mrs.-" Tony started.

"I told you to call me Stacy. Does no one listen to me around here?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Haha. Very cute." Stacy playfully glared at me.

I laughed and took a bite of Ashe's waffles.

"But I want to go on patrol now, Stacy." Tony said looking determined.

"You will, but first you have to shift." Stacy said sitting down at the island.

"When will that be?"

"I don't know. But my dad said that your dad shifted when he was sixteen. The alphas, betas, and thirds always shift earlier because they are higher up." Ashe said looking at Tony.

"So I get to shift when I turned 16?" He asked excited.

Ashe laughed and shook her head. "I don't know for sure yet, Tony. I said your dad. But that doesn't mean you will."

"Aw man." Tony whined.

"But look on the bright side." I said grabbing some frozen waffles. "When you shift, you'll be able to find your mate."

Tony's face perked up when he heard that. "Really?"

I nodded. "Ya. Are you excited?"

"Oh ya. I can't wait to find the girl of my dreams. The one I get to call mine, and I won't have to worry about anyone stealing her away from me." He said with a very big smile.

I looked over and saw Ashe smirk. "Do you think it will be Lilly?"