Chapter 21: Sneaky litle bastard

Grandpa is here!!! :)

-----------------

Avery

"Liam!" I screamed.

This morning I woke up to find Jake gone probably because of some alpha business and David went with him.

So, me being hungry, I jogged downstairs to make pancakes, but Liam here keeps eating all of the ones I put on the plate. So I have to keep starting all over again.

"I can't help it! They are so good!" He moaned as a shoved some more into his mouth.

"Ew." Why do men think it's a good idea to talk with their mouths full of food? Like honestly! It's not very appealing.

"Wa?" He asked as pancake pieces fell out of his mouth.

"Chew with your mouth closed and don't talk."

"Men can be so gross." Ashe cringed.

His shrugged and started chewing.

"Avery!" I heard 2 small voices scream.

I looked up from the stove and saw Katie and Lilly running into the kitchen.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Will you play dress up with us?" Lilly asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry girls. I'm fixing breakfast." I said.

"But Liam can go with you. I have to help Avery remake all the pancakes that Liam ate." Ashe accused.

"No no no. I am not playing dress up." Liam shook his head and put his hands up.

"Yes you will." Katie said crossing her arms.

"No I won't." Liam said sticking his tongue out.

"I'll tell Jake on you." Lilly threatened.

Liam's face paled. "You wouldn't."

"Oh I would."

Liam growled. "Fine." He stood and walked behind the girls. "Avery you sister is satan's personal mini me!"

"I know!" I called too him as he walked up the stairs.

"How does she come up with these things?" Ashe asked.

I shrugged. "Honestly, I have no idea. I think she watched me do it. That's how she knows how to so the silent treatment."

"Ahh. Makes sense. You are satan, and your sister is your mini me just like Liam said." Ashe smirked.

I gasped at her. "Hurtful!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"These are the greatest pancakes ever!" Liam yelled shoving more in his face.

"Ew!" We all screamed. And by we I mean Ashe, Lilly, Katie, and I.

"Whatever." Liam said putting more on his plate.

I swear. Guys are bottomless pits. I mean, how much food can they put in their stomachs? Might as well call their stomachs pouches. It does hold everything.

"So. How come you didn't take your makeup, nail polish, and your feathered scarves off?"

He shrugged. "I heard you yell breakfast, so I really didn't care."