Chapter 25: Betrayed

Unedited.

Okay. So I put the restricted chapter up in a different book. Like I made a new one. And it's not showing up. So idk how to make it show up. If you do, please message me or comment, because I would really like to know how to make it show up. Thanks :

Oh my gosh!!!! Some men are such pigs.... I said some. So if any guys are reading this, I didn't say all were, I said some lol. Just wanted to make sure you heard the 'some' part.

Anyway. we had a basketball game at my school tonight and I went. Well when I was getting popcorn, a group of guys from the other school were by the concession stand, and we staring at me. I just shrugged it off and got my popcorn.

Weeeeellllllll.....as I was walking back, this guy leaned forward and stared at me. My back was too him as I walked away, but I turned around just in time to see him point at me too his friends and ALL of his friends turned around and stared at my ass..... And they nodded their heads smiling. What the hell....

Like honestly. If you're going to check a girl out, at least do it secretly! Ugh. Some men can be really big pigs...

I'm so pissed. So I have to babysit on Monday, which is a holiday and I don't have school. And I have to babysit these kids that are completely disrespectful and loud for 9 hours. And I don't get paid.... how does that work.. like honestly. That isn't fair because I'm coming and waking up early on MY day off to babysit these two kids for 9 hours without getting paid...makes perfect sense doesn't it..?

Be sure to read the authors note at the end. It will explain many things :)

-----------

Avery

"Lilly I'm open!" I shouted on the field.

She looked up from her dribbling and kicked the ball over to me.

I got it and started dribbling down the field.

I did a turn and passed by Liam and kicked the ball too Ashe.

Once she got it, she kicked it in the goal and David dove, but missed it.

"Girls 5, boys 1." Katie smiled highfiving me.

"You girls are cheating." Liam accused bringing the ball to the half way line.

"Poor Liam." Lilly teased.

Liam glared at her, and Tony moved closer to Lilly.

Mental aww moment.

"You were the ones that suggested we played girls vs boys." I said shrugging.

"Ya. But you have Ashe, Lilly, and Katie. While I have David, Tony and Carlos." Liam said.

"Exactly. We have two little kids on our side and you have one little kid and an adult."

"She's got a point there." Carlos laughed.

"And we are still beating your butts." Ashe smirked.

David growled playfully and rushed towards Ashe.

Ashe stopped laughing and let out a yelp before taking off in a different direction with David on her tail.

"Children." Carlos laughed shaking his head.

"So. How are you doing?" I asked laughing.

"With what?" Carlos asked tilting his head.

"You're baby girl having a mate?"

He growled slightly and I laughed. "I don't like it..but I can't really do anything about it."

"You'll be fine." I said.