Chapter 13: Thank you Katie

Hey everyone :) check out NajaSpeight's book What Am I. Tell Naja what you think :)

And also GhostiePeant's Until You Came. Tell 'em how you like them :)

--------------

Avery

"I'm so stupid." I said while I was pacing back and forth.

After that huge fight, I brought Lilly and I back to our spot. She had her feet in the river and was playing with all of the flowers.

"Avery, you're thinking too much." Lilly said turning around.

"How? My entire secret just got out Lilly!" My voice raising. "This is bad. Very very bad."

She smiled at me. "You're the Luna or whatever it's called. Jake loves you and so does everyone else. They won't hurt you."

I didn't understand how they could love me but I let it go and gave her a small smile. "Thanks."

"Avery?" I jumped and turned around at whoever was there.

I saw Liam standing there with a lot of other men there. "Yes?"

They all walked forward. They aren't going to kill me are they? I mean, Liam never really liked me, and from what I was told, Liam is the Third. So he must have some power and that means he could control these other guys. And all of the guys are bigger and stronger than I am. And that means-

"Avery?" Liam asked chuckling as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry. I was just thinking about something." I said shyly.

"You can tell me if you want." He said while him and all of the other guys sat down.

This is strange. They're really powerful men and they're just sitting there and even some of them are playing with the flowers. They look so carefree.

"Uh." I said looking down. "I was thinking about how all of you could kill me."

All of them just stared at me and busted out laughing.

"W-why would we k-kill you?" Liam asked in between laughs.

"Well for one, you guys are all like ten times my size, and you really didn't like me in the beginning."

He sheepishly scratched the back of his head. "Go tell Jake we will be there soon."

"Yes Third." The men said and all of them got up and left.

"Well I only said that because you said it too. And you seemed to really hate me. And I was just really upset when you told me that and it kinda just flew out of my mouth."

"Why were you upset?"

"Well it was mostly sadness I guess you could say. But hey, can you blame me? Your Luna just told you that she didn't like you. You're gonna be sad and upset."

"Oh that's right. All of you guys knew."

"Ya. So I'm sorry. I secretly did really like you. I just didn't want to show you or tell you until you said it first."

"You could have told me. It would have been a lot easier." I scowled. "You kept tackling me and throwing me over your shoulder. Not to mention how you took Lilly from me. Twice!"

"Sorry again. And sorry Lilly."

I gave him a small smile. "I forgive you."

Lilly shrugged. "It's okay."

Liam looked shocked. "You're forgiving me that easily?"

"Ya why not. Couple reasons, you're a werewolf and you could easily kill me, second, my sister is the Luna and if she can forgive you, I can too. And lastly, you're really cute."