Jimin nodded taking wonho suggestion in mind

"Do you know a lot about them?"

"Yeah,why?"

"Well,do they know about you? Like your past and stuff?"

The maknae line heart dropped and they sat in silence,I.M sighed and cleared his throat

"At some point they have to know about it. Especially if you're going to watch them grow up and help them,they have to know the stories of the ones that are taking care of them. It's better to tell them so they won't experience the same thing,and so you all won't hold that past inside of you,you care for them,don't you?"

"Yes"

"Then? You have to know about one another,like you seven,that's how you all became one. Now, be as one with the children"

The maknae line nodded agreeing,I.M smiled and they continue chatting

"By the way,we want to meet them"

"Jesus,(y/n) will be super happy and excited"

"Why?"

"She's always happy to meet new gangs"

"I already love her"

"Nope,she's ours so no stealing"

They all laughed and continued with their afternoon.

Back in Japan,(y/n) and Hyun-shik were getting ready to go to court with Baekhyun and D.O while Kai stayed behind doing paperwork for Jiyong that he had sent from Korea. They were all in a cab heading towards the court,once they arrived,(y/n) heart started to beat fast knowing she had to see Haruka once again,she held onto Hyun-shik hand who was nervous yet furious to see the man who is his father and the man who killed his brother.

They entered the building and headed into the room they were assigned,as they enter from far they could see Haruka,cuffed and guarded by policemen. The session begun and everything went on,today was one of the three court sessions they had to attend. Today was for agreeing to any of the requests the members have done and any recent one that children had made. Haruka didn't hesitate to agree in any of them,no hesitation was in him when they asked him if he allowed to give his own son away to a different male. Hyun-shik heart shattered knowing his father didn't care at all

"I hate you! I hope you rot in jail!"

"Hyun-shik calm down,please"

Baekhyun hugged Hyun-shik who was crying yet furious. After Haruka agreed to the requests that were made,the judge asked the children if they had any recent request or question about anything. At first there wasn't until Hyun-shik stood up looking at Haruka

"Who's my biological mother?!"

"Make a specific request Mr.Hyun-Shik"

"I would like to get information on my mother"

"I'd like to ask a question"

"Go ahead (y/n)"

"If I agreed to continue the name of the nanase,would I have to leave the family I am in now? Or can I continue being with them while running the name?"

"Continuing the name of the nanase,you would not be accepted as to be your actual biological father daughter. You would have to stay in Japan for a few years to work out the paperwork and get everything sorted out with the family company they have. After the years,you'll be able to move back to Korea if you wish to and live with your family and you'd be able to choose if you want one of the new family members to run the family company or completely cut it down"

(Y/n) nodded and stood up looking at the judge

"I wish to make the requests of finding Hyun-shik mother information,if she's alive,please contact her for her to meet him. As for my request,I wish to cut down the nanase name completely"

Everyone stood shocked,Haruka stood up furiously

"No! No! No! You can't?! You were supposed to continue it! (Y/n) continue it! It brings you the fortune you deserve"

"The fortune I deserve is the one I'll receive anyways from cutting it down,why should I continue a name that brought hell to others who didn't deserve it"
--------------------------------------------------
ITS AN UPDATE :D YEAHHHHH !

"The fortune I deserve is the one I'll receive anyways from cutting it down,why should I continue a name that brought hell to others who didn't deserve it" --------------------------------------------------ITS AN UPDATE :D YEAHHHHH !