Special Chapter I

"Stop coming here! I respect you Mr. Kim Heechul BUT you just hit the button of my patience!!"

If glaring could kill, Mr. Kim is surely dead by now. Hayoung knew from the beginning that Mr. Kim likes her but she just ignore him, he's like her father's age for goodness sake! Hayoung endure the stares that old man had giving her but now he crossed the line!!! He touches her butt while she's wiping the tables. She can't take it anymore!

"Hayoung dear~ are you sure about that? You'll lose a regular customer" the old man wink at her and she grimace.

"I'd rather lose a customer than having you here!" She shouted and she's thankful that she doesn't have customers as of now.

"Leave before I call a police! AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN OR ELSE I'LL SUE YOU" She threatened.

The old man furrowed then quickly leaves.

Hayoung sigh in relief and calm her self first.

"What a great thing to start my morning" she sarcastically said.

"Noona i'm heeereee~" her happy pill entered the cafe and just by seeing him made her forget the happening earlier.

"Aigooo Subin my dongsaengiieee~ you're early!"

"Guess you're right noona, your creepy old man stalker is not here yet! It's my first time to come here before him!!!" Subin happily said not noticing that his noona is already boiling from anger again when she heard the word old man.

"My dongsaengiieee i'm craving for cuteness~ let me see the cuteness before the customers came" Hayoung said while gritting her teeth.

Subin quickly put down his excited hands and gulp.
"Oh-ooow someone's in a bad mood" he prays for his life cause his noona gonna make something on him again.

"Enjoy your coffee~ please visit us again~" Subin halfheartedly greet the customers. He pouted and greets the new customers while Hayoung just sit at the corner watching her cute dongsaeng.

"Eeey my dongsaeng looks so cute wearing that bunny band hihi" she stood up and start helping subin as she saw that customers are flooding in.

"Noona I'm leaving~ don't stay too late!" Subin bids his goodbye

"Yaps~ Take careee~ send my greetings to my Baby Chan!" She wave and she saw that her dongsaeng blush at the mention of his boyfriend's name.

Hayoung stays for a while in her cafe like she always did, she's always like this, just blankly staring at the interior of her dream come true cafe. When she's satisfied by her surrounding she starts fixing her things and lock all the doors.

The pitch black street welcome her as soon as she went outside, she's not afraid anymore cause she knows the neighborhood in the back of her mind.

A loud moan from pain made hayoung startled while walking. She heard some guys shouting from east side. It sounds like they were fighting,punching...

"Nope Hayoung! You're not gonna involve yourself into trouble!" She loudly said to herself cause she starts debating either she'll help or just pretend that she never heard a thing.

After a minute she decided to pretend that she never heard a thing but her body says the otherwise cause she found herself walking towards east.

"Dammit!" She curse at herself as she saw two guys beating a guy.

Hayoung hurriedly hold the arm of the guy who's ready to punch the guy straight to the face.

"Eey two man beating one guy? What's with the unfair battle?"

"Stay out of this miss!" The guy she's holding shrug her arm and continued punching the poor guy.

Hayoung can't take it anymore, she kick the groin of the guy she's holding before while the other stops punching the poor guy and went to her.

"Ya! Stop messing with us!" The other guy attempted to grab her hair but she quickly kick directly at the ass of the other guy and launch a punch directly to it's cheek.

The two guy attempts to launch at her but luckily the patrol's siren can be heard. The two guys hurriedly flee from the scene.

She release a breath of relief cause she doesn't use much her energy and it's been a while that she stretch her body

"Hayoung-ah what's with the commotion? Are you alright?" The head patrol asked her.

"Ah ahjussi some immature guys beat this guy! Oh ghaad look at his face! Can you help me bring him to my house?"

Hayoung asked the head patrol cause she have no choice, she doesn't want to carry the beaten guy even if she could cause she feel so lazy right now.

To be continued...

*
A/N:

Good day everyoneee~ it's the 2nd monthsary of my book (sorry for the endless mothsary but this is the only monthsary i can celebrate hehe)  and it hits 2k reads 🎉
Wow! I might say this all over again but i won't get tired saying thank you to all of you~

I can't think of a title so yup i ended up creating a special chapter, aside from celebrating the 2nd monthsary of this book i titled it special cause i'm gonna make more than 3 or maybe 5 part for this chapter, it depends~

AND as you can see i put some extra characters like My heenim/heechul, Subin & Chan from Victon 💕(check them out guys~ they are worth it) so expect to see more extra characters in this chapter 😅 hope you don't mind bxb relationships cause most of my ship artist are bxb.

Thank you for reading~

Wyn~