Entry XII

Detention

"What is wrong with them? Why would they put me in detention just because of wearing pants under this short skirt!"

That's the first thing I heard when I wake up from my nap. Being curious on who's the unlucky student who got detention too, i look up and saw a girl frowning and keep on throwing crumpled papers.

Didn't know what hits me but i just stay quiet and just keep on watching her.

"When I didn't wear a pants they will say i'm acting inappropriate because i look sexy in my school uniform! Is it even my fault? My skirt is long enough to cover my legs upto my above knees! There were even more shorter skirt than mine and they didn't receive any detention?Where is the justice in this world?"

She keep on ranting and when our eyes met, her lips turn to a big o and she suddenly cover her face.

"Fvcking mouth! Oh hayoung it's so embarrassing!" She mumbles but i can hear it from where i am sitting.

I giggle as i watch her being shy. I guess she's a junior student cause i haven't encounter her in our building.

"How many hours will you stay here?" I ask. I was shock at myself cause it's the first time i talk to someone without them talking to me first.

My mind was so busy thinking on why did i talk to her that i didn't realize she's sitting beside me.

"For 2 hours, it's better to stay here rather than cleaning those stinking comfort room, how about you?" She casually talk to me so i shrugged off all the things that running in my mind and tried to focus on talking to her.

"Same as yours" i simply answered.

I shiver as i felt her hand touches my hair and i think she felt it that's why she immediately pull back her hand.

"I'm sorry, it's just that it is the first time i saw a guy looking so good in a long hair personally"

My heart increases it beat and i felt my ears burning. I just smile at her and the awkward silence welcome us.

"Oh i forgot to ask you, are you older than me?" She ask breaking the awkward silence between us.

I sighed mentally cause how stupid am i to forget that i'm older? and she's been talking to me so casually.

What the hell is happening to you Oh sehun?

"I'm your sunbae--"

"Can I call you oppa instead?" She cutted me off and shows me her puppy eyes.

"Ahh it's okay" I stammered.

We spent more hours talking, the awkard silence was now gone and replace by a loud laugh coming from her as i told her some of my junior high school escapades.

I look at her when she's busy playing with her phone and i realize she look so mature for her age but the way she acts shows she's really a teenager. Behind her mature looks hide the innocent girl.

"Hey students! You can go now" the detention officer told us. I suddenly want to stay more here in detention room with her.

Aiish what are you saying Oh sehun? You've just met her!

I offer my hand to help her stood up and i felt her shiver like me as she hold my hand.

This feeling is so unfamiliar but it feels so right and overwhelming, I immediately take my hand back as soon as she find her balance.

"I guess this is goodbye, see you when i see you oppa~" she tiptoed and kiss my cheek, i was left dumbfounded while she excitedly went to the exit, giggling and waving her hand at me.

After that incident i found myself waiting for her everyday outside the detention room where everything started.

*
A/N:

Good evening guys~ i want to say i'm so sorry!!! I should update this every week but it took me a long time to update again and i think my update is a little lame so i'm so sorry guys 😢

I really tried my best to update this story every week but everytime i write something  I always end up deleting it! And actually i felt so sad cause exo and apink attended a same event but i didn't see any clips of their new interactions 😔

i feel so down and seeing their edited pictures doesn't inspire me anymore. So i stop writing a one shot first and try to relax and my school schedule doesn't help at all, we were too busy stuDYING!

my a/n is too long so i should cut it now hehe. I want to say thank you for reading this ♥ hope you understand that i won't be active as before but i will try my best to always update this compilation ☺

Wyn~