One Heart, One Flesh, One Soul

Start from the beginning

"Well then, it's best I find him now." Jaidyn smiled as she scurried away from embarrassment.

Jaidyn didn't have a chance to speak with Robb until later that evening after they have eaten. When they were together they spent their time in the one of their rooms. They never went past kissing, neither cared of what the servants whispered, they only respected their boundaries.

After a moment of silence Jaidyn spoke from the fireplace. "Your father questioned why we haven't set a date? I told him the reason but now that I think of it, it will never be the same, if we wed with none of them here."

Robb watched her from his spot on the bed and wondered what was going through her mind.

"Even if Bran wakes or everyone leaves it would be too much of a celebration." Jaidyn looked to Robb and watched the expression on his face. "What if we had it small and quiet? It would only be us and them."

Robb stood and approached Jaidyn with a small smile on his face. He then wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his forehead against hers. Jaidyn let out a sigh of content and knew his answer in his actions.

"We better tell mother and father then. The only thing we need to figure out is when?" Robb said and he leaned down to kiss her.

"As soon as possible." Jaidyn let out before giving into the kiss.

"I couldn't agree more." Robb spoke after the kiss. "There is nothing more that I would want than to be with you. You know we could just go to a Septon right now and skip all the other details." A smirk on his face as he looked at her.

"No, we will not. It is already bad enough that everyone won't be there. Imagine them if we showed up in the morning announcing we were married the night before. Besides we aren't have a formal wedding, no feast, no bedding ceremony-"

"Even if we had a formal wedding I wouldn't let another Lord lay hands on you. You're mine." Robb growled at the thought of anyone else touching her.

"We should still let your family be there as much as they can." Jaidyn spoke with her head down. Robb tilted her head up to look into her eyes before speaking. "Hey, no matter what happens in this life it will always be you and me. Nothing will tear us apart."

And in that moment Jaidyn felt like everything is okay and will remain that way.

The next two days seemed to blur by. The Starks seemed to be bustling around and it made others question what was happening but none commented. Only those who needed to know knew.

Jaidyn could feel all the butterflies swarming her stomach. She couldn't believe that this day would come. Since she was little the thought of marriage crossed her mind but picturing anyone other than Robb made her not want it. She never thought that Ned and Caitlyn would agree to this marriage but she was more grateful than ever.

But it did not feel the same because Jaidyn knew that the whole Stark family would not attend. Bran was still laying in his bed unconscious and Caitlyn had not left his side. Since she had told Jaidyn to attend to matters at the time of the incident it had seemed to become regular that Jaidyn handle affairs. Caitlyn felt terrible for not being there for the rest of her children but the thought of losing her son while she was not there trumped all. Jaidyn had accepted the fact that Caitlyn would miss the wedding and would not force her otherwise.