Let Us Be Together

Isaac p.o.v

I noticed the little fluffy fur ball, making me let out a sigh. I lifted it lightly, seeing her beautiful face as I felt her soft fur. 

"You shouldn't have done this...." I noticed her wiggling her body, trying to get away. I let go, seeing her crawl behind my legs, coming with a bag of food. I felt tears form as I lifted her, kissing her forehead. 

"I....I don't know what to say" I pull her into my arms as I hugged her close, smiling brightly.

I stroke her ears, seeing her turn human, her still wearing my hoodie with my boxes. "You look amazing in my clothes, princess" I grinned, wrapping my arms around her body, feeling her tail wrap around my leg.

 I kissed her passionately, stroking her ears slowly as she tightened her grip on my leg. Her lips were so soft as her perfume, drove me crazy.

"Will you be mine?" I stroke her hair, seeing her eyes staring into mine, making me look into hers. I felt her lips slam against mine, making me chuckle into it before kissing back. I pulled away when I needed air, grinning with a smirk. "I take that as a yes".

I noticed small tears in her eyes, making me hug her tightly and kiss her cheek. "No princess...Don't cry, please don't "I stroke her hair, softly talking with her in a low voice, hearing her chuckle.

"I'm ....I'm just really happy Isaac" I felt her arms be around my waist, making me chuckle as I left a small kiss on her cheek. "I get Scott to come and help us out...I don't want the love of my life to be locked in" I grinned before taking my phone, calling Scott to explain the situation.

After some time, I heard the lock getting touched, making me hug her closer, my eyes and fangs showing. I saw Scott looking down at us when it got opened, making me calm down and get up, lifting her in my arms. 

Her sleepy head laid against my shoulder as I went to the car, holding her in my arms. I slowly placed her down, before getting in, wrapping the covers, I had gotten Scott to take with him, around her. I kissed her forehead, pulling her close to my chest.

I heard the car start, seeing Scott and Stiles at the front before I went back to give (Y/N) all my attention.I moved a lock of hair behind her ear, havíng my arms around her waist, resting it on her hip. 

"Sleep tight (Y/N)" I hummed a little until I heard a small snore, escaping her throat,a smile appearing on my face from it. "Thank you guys...." I mumbled, hearing Scott repeating it for Stiles, who didn't hear it.

Stiles looked at us, taking up his phone, where I heard the sound of him taking a picture. I closed my eyes, laying my head on top of hers. "sent it to me" I mumbled, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up quite fast when I felt someone pulling (Y/N) away from me. I hugged her close, seeing that we were at Scott's house, making me get out and take her. 

"W-we didn't wanted to wake you." I simply nodded by Stiles's comment, going to the guestroom to lay her. I laid beside her, letting her cuddle into my chest for warmth since it were soon winter.

I looked at her head, kissing her hair as I let myself fall asleep again beside the love of my life.