Paint me

Isaac p.o.v

I saw her ears go down as I yelled, a loud whine escaping her rose red lips. I felt her whole body tremble badly from me yelling, which i nodded rather quickly. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, pulling her close to my chest as i left a soft kiss on her forehead. I shushed lightly when i heard her sob, making me feel guilty.

"W-what happened Isaac" I heard her voice come out in a low tone. I looked down, into her eyes only to see those pretty tearful eyes of hers. I rubbed her back a little, leaving another soft kiss on her forehead.

"I just saw....." I felt tears build up in the corner of my eyes as i spoke. I stopped, not getting the chance of telling her what made me yell like that. I couldn't get myself to talk about it, but I didn't wanted her to be all sad. I bite my bottom lip as I tried to hold back the tears. suddenly I felt her arms around my waist, her head buried against my chest as she mumbled, but I caught what she said. "Don't be scared." I laid a hand on her head before the tears felt fast.

 She looked into my eyes and the next second she made me bury my head into her neck. "I'm here for you....like you were there for me" I smiled lightly, wrapping my arms around her back, her soft hair, smelling good, which made me calm down slowly. I sniffled into her neck, feeling her small hands stroke my hair, a small giggle escaping her lips, making me look confused at her. "You got fluffy hair" I laughed at her statement, stroking her back as she kept touching it.

 I looked up at her perfect smile, seeing that we had stopped and Derek had left. I slowly lifted her, getting out as her tail swayed while she played with my curls. I went into the apartment, seeing Scott, Allison, Stiles and Derek talking about some kind of party.

Allison came over to me, looking at (Y/N) before looking into my eyes again. "You remember the neon party right?" I nodded lightly, sitting down on the couch with (Y/N) where Allison sat beside. "We gotta go there....(Y/N) too, Scott needs to talk with someone and we need your help....And you won't leave her alone" I saw (Y/N) being asleep, curled all up in my arms, her tail wrapped around my arm. "I'm not going...I need to look out for her, i earned her trust and I don't want to lose it."

Scott came over, sighing. "I need your help Isaac....Really much, Derek can stay here and look out for her, cause he can't come anyway" He looked at me, his eyes filled with hope. I let my eyes go down on her again as I slowly nodded, laying her on the couch before getting up. "Derek...If anything happens, i won't hesitate to hurt you" I saw him simply nod and go over to (Y/N), sitting beside her as he turned on the tv, pulling a blanket over her sleeping body.

We all went to the car, driving to the party, but my mind stayed on her. I didn't understand why she had so much effect on me, but I didn't exactly hate it. I got out as soon as we got there, just wanting it to be over so I could go back to her and her fluffy tail. I went into the building, the others following behind me. I nodded at Scott, knowing I just needed to look out if anyone came. I sat by the bar, looking around until I saw Allison come over, standing close.

 "Hey Isaac? maybe we should dance to make it more normal looking." I frowned, but nodded, getting to the dancefloor with her, feeling the people pushing us closer by the small space there were. I could smell her perfume, slowly leaning closer, not knowing what made me do it. I laid my head close to her ear, dancing with her, looking around to see if anyone came.

 I saw Derek, which made me frown and go over to him, until I almost got tackled to the ground. I looked at the person, seeing (Y/N) hugging me tightly around the waist. I sighed, making her look into my eyes. "It's dangerous for you to be here"."I don't care...Don't leave me again like that" I heard her heartbeat slow, kissing her forehead before pulling her to the dancefloor slowly. "Stay close to me then" I smiled, dancing with her, seeing her having some trouble with it. I chuckled, lifting her as I went to the bar, seeing people painting each other.

 I took off my shirt, handing her the pencil, which she gladly took and started painting with her hands instead. I chuckled, letting her do it. When she were done, she took off her shirt, which were actually mine, and handed me the paint. I looked at her body, seeing the black and read neon bra, which made me let out a soft chuckle as I started painting her. I laid down the paint when i were done, having some of my hand as i made a handprint on her back. I pulled her close to me as I leaned down, kissing her slowly , but deep. I felt her lips follow, making me let out a small growl, hearing her do the same. When we pulled away, both of our eyes glowed as I let out a deeper growl. "You are my...."