"I doubt people will do that, but who knows," I shrugged.

"Only a couple weeks until the holidays at least."

Riley smiled slightly and nodded, "Can't wait."

"You'll get to see Freddie." Riley looked at me curiously and smiled, her eyes flashed and suddenly they were a chocolate brown and were shiny. I studied her as I patted her hand, there was obviously something bothering her but I didn't want to force her to talk; if she really wanted someone to listen to her then she would ask.

*Fred's POV*

The train pulled in as George and I leaned against posts waiting for Ginny and Riley to step off the train, I saw Ginny step off followed by a dirty blonde.

"Freddie!" the blonde greeted when she saw me.

"Rye!" I shouted, she ran to me and wrapped her arms around me while Ginny went up to George.

"Freddie!" Riley laughed as I swung her around.

"Let's go home shall we?" I whispered as I let go of her.

Her eyes sparkled from the lights in the station and my heart stopped for a minute as I looked into her green eyes, "you aren't still at the shop are you?"

"No, its closed for the time being. But don't worry, you'll like where we're going," I smirked as she bounced up and down in excitement.

I took her hand and I noticed the cuts going up her arm, I looked at her closer and noticed cuts on her neck and that her one wrist was bandaged as well as her left leg. I frowned as I looked at her more closely, "Riley...what happened?" I whispered before we started walking after Ginny and George.

Riley stopped bouncing and she frowned, "don't know what you're talking about."

She began walking and I pulled her back to me, fear flickered across her face as I placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. Her hands rested on my stomach as she looked at me in fear. "Come on, dear. You know you can tell me," I whispered as calmly as possible.

Riley looked at her hands resting on my chest and shuddered before looking up at me, a few tears escaped her eyes and I wiped them away. "Please don't make me go back there," she whispered, her voice was shaking slightly. Riley began to sob and she wrapped her arms around my waist, I held her tightly and stroked her hair which was slowly turning black with every touch.

"Shhh...Rye, calm down," I whispered, "do you want to get going?" I felt Riley sniff and nod slightly, I grasped her hand as I stepped away and took her trunk before we left the station.

**

"I love you Fred," Riley whispered as she brushed a few strands of hair out of my face, I smiled and pulled her closer.

"I love you too," I whispered. Riley smiled as she kissed my neck, it was late at night now and we were both in bed. Our legs were entwined rather suggestively and my hands were around her waist while her hands played with my hair.

"Fred...do I have to go back?" Riley whispered as she cuddled closer, which was practically impossible since we were pressed so close together that there was no space between us.

I kissed her neck, "Unfortunately I don't believe Oliver would be happy to know that you haven't returned to school because we've been having fun shagging."

Riley pouted, "Oliver said—"

"I know what he said, but I haven't been able to reach him since I spoke to him. Snape and those Carrows are dangerous, but Hogwarts would still be safer than being on the run for God knows how long."