Sugar, we're going down swinging

( still Jayy's p.o.v)

"You're Jayy von Monroe." she said in awe " I believe I am, mate" I whispered in here ear. As soon as the words left my lips she pushed me back, sending both of us stumbling backwards "That not possible Jeremey Jayy is my mate." she slurred. "Some people can have more than one mate." I half lied. It's really rare to find some one with more than one mate.  " That's not true." "Oh really then tell me what do you feel when I hold you like this." I said pulling her close to me. One hand on her hip the other on her back holding her close to me. She gulped loudly and her breathing quickened. " Nothing" she said hiding it.  

I look at her right in her gorgeous eyes, then looked down at her pink fragile lips, then back to her eyes. I know she saw me and I know she wanted me just as bad. " Oh what the hell. What do  have to lose." she said as she closed the space between us. When her lips touched mine everything we had came rushing back to me. I realized how truly much I missed her. I missed her laugh, her lips, her eyes, her kiss, shit I even miss the way she would yell at me for drinking or coming home late. I missed all of her.

Suddenly she pulled back. " Wait. Aren't you gay." she asked." I am. For the cameras anyway." I answered as I attacked her lips again. I suddenly trip backwards making her land on me but the kiss never broke. The kiss started getting rougher and deeper. Soon she was grinding on me and boy did it turn me one. I flipped us over so that I was on top. I started to grind harder on her and kissed down her neck all the way down to her breast. A soft moan came out of her sweet lips as I pressed myself harder on her.

Then her hands went from my hair to the end of my shirt. We broke the kiss only for a matter of seconds to take off our shirts. Then we went back to kissing, but once she went for my pants I knew we had to stop. "Whoa. Kacey calm down we should stop. Your drunk we should do this I don't want you to regret it later." she paused for a moment before starting. " How do you know my name." she asked " That doesn't matter get dressed I'll bring blankets'' I said picking up my shirt from the ground and venturing off in to the forest before I teleported home to get some blankets. When I came back she was sleeping on the ground. I slowly walked to her then wrapped the blanket around us. I didn't stay long though. soon enough around 5 in the morning her alarm went off and I left. I know she wont remember the events of last night but it's for the best. 

(Kacey's p.o.v)\

I woke up to a semi big headache and the alarm made it worse. How the fuck did I get a blanket. I got up only to get a little fuzzy feeling then pictures of last night came rolling through, and I swear I thought I saw me and the Jayy Von Monroe. "Umm okay" I said to myself as I walked out of the forest getting to lazy to walk so I drift to the front door of my home. It was still a little dark so I just laid myself on my bed and I hoped the hangover will go away enough so Zak and Blake don't feel it.

I really miss Jeremey Jayy but I cant help but think of last night with Jayy Von. The more I think about it the more it comes to me and I cant help but wish it would happen again. NO I  love Jeremey Jayy and only him or.. oh my Jayy what's happening to me I need to talk to my girls.

I couldn't go to sleep so I just play my music. Soon enough Sugar, We're going down swinging came on and in away I took the chorus kinda personal. I know it's bad but I really was going 'down, down in an earlier round.' and if I was shit I might as live since I cant die ' sugar, we're going down swinging.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~ I know it's short again but I'm really trying but it's really hard to think when there's a certain idiot that you Hate to like. I say like cuz im 14 turning 15 in a month and I don't know anything about love right he might he's 18 maybe 19 soon does anyone else think that's bad? Enough about that but seriously I am working on it. You can leave comments about things you might want to see/read in the future. Thanks love you guys ~kacey14kings