dagger blades, oh daggers

It's been a week since I got my wings tattoo. Jayy said that there will be brakes in between each tattoo so I cold recover but the time after every tattoo gets shorter because we get used to the pain. We believe I'm going to get my next tattoo later today or tomorrow. Zak and Blake are also getting their first as well.

(later that day)

"Kacey me and the guys are going to the store, what to come with us." Jaramey  asked me as he grabbed his jacket, taking off his makes with and illusion behind it. I nodded my head putting my killstar studded vest on, walking out the door with Jayy behind me. " What are we going to get." I asked on the way to Walmart. "Just the basics." I couldn't help but yelling BASIC BITCH at Jayy, While Zak and Blake tried go hide their laughter, but I sure wasn't. I was sitting in the front next to Jayy laughing my ass off. At first his face was serious  but soon the edges of his lips tugged into a smile followed by a chuckle as he warped his arm around me pulling me closer to him. he then kissed the top of my head and said " Gosh you're so weird, but that's why I love you."

I turned away to hide the blush that creeped on my face. " Aww is she blushing." Zak said poking my cheeks. " No I'm not stop poking my cheeks." I yelled at him. Then I felt someone grab my hand. When I turned to see Jayy lifting my hand to his lips planting a soft small kiss on the back of my hand. I could feel my face turn red. " I really do love you Kacey. I love so much it hurts. I'll wait as long as I have to even after you're eighteen you're my everything. You could count star, every planet, every I don't know what the fuck in space and it still wouldn't amount to how much I love you and if you ever leave me that will be the death of me but when ever, if ever you say you love me my heart will skip a beat stop leaving me dead for a matter of seconds, but I will feel the most alive I have ever felt." he told me through mind link. " how can you not love someone who has saved you countless of times." "So Zak and Blake the same way." "Yes, but I love them as brothers not as something more, not like a lover." I told him as he gave my hand a squeeze. Then glances at me and gives me a small smile. We walked into Walmart holding hands.

After we got everything I started to feel a small pain just below my wrist I looked down to see a small dagger appear. I accidentally squeezed Jayy's hand to tight which made him look down at me. "what's wrong Kacey, are you okay." he asked stopping in front of me still holding my hand, but I couldn't say anything. All I could muster was a whimper of pain. "Kacey please tell me what's wrong." Jaramy Jayy begged. I simply turned m wrist upward to let him look. I felt him let go of my hand and lift my wrist to his lip and place a kiss on it. I look straight into his eyes knowing those were his real eyes. God damn I know I've seen those eyes before. "It will temporarily ease the pain" he said to me as I hugged him. When I got home, after a painful ride home. I went right to sleep to rest out the tattoo thing. But before I did I tested it out. I extend my hand and right top of my wrist a blade a appeared. Then handle soon laid on my hand. It was a dagger but dark, like metallic black. Once I brought if back into my skin. I jumped right into bed not bothering to take my clothes of or getting under the cover.

(Next day)

When I woke up felt a pair of long lanky but strong arms around me. I couldn't see anything around me but I know exactly who was by the sparks going through my hand over his, with our finger intertwined. I then noticed I was in my oversized purple skull shirt. O my Jayy did anything happen last night. No not possible he's not like that is he?  No he cant be, I'm barely 14 we cant do anything till I'm 18. I felt him untangle  our fingers as he moved away. " I cant  believe you would thing that low of me." he said with a little anger. " I-I didn't.. I just" I couldn't find the word to say. "If I wanted to fuck you I would have already done it. I changed you so you could be more comfortable."

"Jaramey ... I'm sorry." I said hugging him from behind since he was sitting at the edge of my bed. " If you were old enough would you even want to with me." "oh believe me Jayy I would hell I want to right now but you know age and the cures. I don't want to get us in trouble." suddenly he get up and push me on my back on to the bed. He place one hand on the side of my head to hold himself up the other on my thigh rubbing up hip then down and curving inward. " Good because if we could I would not allow you out of this room or even bed I'd keep you in here and make you scream my name so loud all of San Diego would know it. You got that?" he said brushing his lips against mine. All l could do was swallow hard and nod my head. He then kiss me hard and left with out a word. Leaving me hot and frustrated on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to retype this after I accidentally deleted it but the last chapter is still there just re uploaded im sorry ~kacey14king