Such a natural

Hey guys and girls sorry for not updating I've been being lazy for a while but thanks to KallistaBeaver I spoke to myself and said get your lazy butt up and start to write so here's another chap.

(kacey's pov)

I walk to the kitchen to see Blake, Zak, and a hooded man I believe is JeremyJayy. In front of Jeremy Jayy was a small box covered in black glittery paper with a pink bow on top of and a small card. "Come, sit" Jeremy said getting out of his chair. When I sat down Zak and blake jumped up screaming cake, making me jump a little. Then they had a small staring competition the start to run to the frige. But me being me, tripped Zak and Jayy tripped Blake. and almost as if we were reading each others mind said "calm your tits" to Blake and Zak as we bust out laughing. I know that was something you wouldn't hear from a 10 year olds mouth but my school wasn't the best. As we ate cake Zak told me that he and Blake had got me a present and told me look in the envelope. I opened it and found a 50$ card for Itunes and another card with another 50$ to app store. But I don't have a IPhone or anything apple for that matter. " It will make more sense if you open mine." Jeremy said. I opened the box to find a note it read.  

-Hey there birthday girl I got you a ipod because I heard you like music and well Zak and Blake didn't know what to get you so we kinda did our little share to get you something. It has a lot of space so you can download a lot of music or games save pictures and stuff. I was going to get you and IPhone but I just got you this and downloaded an app that lets you call people and I will be paying your internet  

~love Jeremy Jayy, Blake, and Zak. 

~p.s. oh yeah, put me last: Zak

I giggled at the last part and went around the table and hug all of them and said thank you not looking at Jayy because I'm not allowed to.

"Will they still be after her?" Blake asked Jeremy Jayy while nodding towards me. "After me!?" I questioned. "No, now that they know she's with me the search will cool off but she does have to train soon. I think we should start today." He answered. We all got up and walked to an abandoned building. "Lets start be trying to become invisible okay." Jayy said.  

............

Every thing they taught me was so easy, they even said that I had a year worth of training in one day. I even transported half across the state and back, the thing is, I can't control them properly so it hurts when I do use them.

I was on Jeremy Jayy's back on the way back to the hotel because I was tired of all the training. When we got back we had dinner and then went to bed. I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

(Jeremy Jayy's pov) 

Blake, Zak, and I were talking about random stuff when Kacey walked in. I told her to sit as I got out of my chair. After a couple seconds Zak and Blake jumped up screaming cake making Kacey jump a little then had a small staring contest and I was planing to trip one of them as they ran to the frige, at the same time I got a fun feeling of energy from Kacey and I knew she was going to trip the other one. Once the boys were on the ground we both told them calm your tits. Which I didn't expect to come out of Kacey's mouth, then again she was unreadable. As we ate cake Zak told her to check out the present he and Blake got her. When she saw it she got a confused look, it was so cute. "It will make more sense if you open mine." I told her. When she opened mine she saw the note and read it, she giggled at the last part, then walked around the table giving us hug and saying thank you. She didn't look at my face knowing she wasn't allowed to.

"Will they still be after her?" Blake asked me while nodding towards Kacey. "After me!?" she questioned. I could feel her worried energy but it wasn't crazy bad like I thought it might be, she is such a strong girl. "No, now that they know she's with me the search will cool off but she does have to train soon I think we should start to day." I answered. We all got up and walked to an abandoned building. "Lets start by trying to become invisible okay." I said.  

...........

She did every thing we taught her and she made it seem so easy. She did a years worth training in one day. She even transported half across the state and back but there was a catch to the training, the thing is, she can't control them properly so it hurts when she uses them and to slow down the pain I absorbed it.

I was carrying Kacey on my back on the way back to the hotel because she was so tired of all the training. When we got back we had diner and then went to bed. She knocked out as soon as her head hit the pillow. I kissed her forehand goodnight and walked to my room but I couldn't stop thinking of her. She is so brave, strong, smart, and beautiful. 

She's such a natural.

••••••••••• 

If this chapter is too short for your liking but hey here it is :-) vote** comment** share**