Other boys can fuck off

Hey there you magicians!!! Are you curious as to why I'm calling you magicians? I'll tell you at the end of the chapter 😋
**********************************
Daisy

His face keeps getting closer and my heart's beating speed increases rapidly. I wrap my arms around his neck to support my jelly legs. He touches his lips to mine; just a mere peck and I stand on my tip toes to get more.......

"Hunter, Mum says it's time to go" Lily suddenly appears and even though she sees the position we're currently in, she keeps standing there smiling.

I move away from Hunter very reluctantly and he simply smiles and places a small peck on my cheek.

"See you at school tomorrow" he mutters before turning around and walking inside leaving me dazed.

"It worked, it worked! Now phase 2 is in progress" Lily mumbles to herself.

When she finally notices she wasn't alone, she lifts her gaze to mine and clears her throat.
I fix her with a glare for her earlier lies and give her an expectant look for her to explain herself.

"It was for a good cause! And besides I  ....... You'll never catch me alive!!!" She declares turning around to run inside when she can't find a good explanation.

I don't know when I start to run after her too and by the time we reach the living room, I'd already caught her and we were both a giggling mess.

Hunter's parents and him were already standing by the door and Lily hugs me one last time before she calls her dog and joins her parents. I also walk forward to stand beside my father.

"It's been a lovely evening and we're definitely looking forward to spending more evenings like this together in the future as a family" Mr. Stone says to us (I, my father and Mrs. Violet).

"It was a pleasure to have you all here tonight, have a safe journey home" my father replies as the Stone family starts to walk out the door.

My eyes meet Hunter's own just as he was about to walk out and he smiles. Out of reflex, my face breaks out into a smile in return. As the dog exits, Mrs. Violet closes the door and turns to face me.

"Looks like someone is already smitten" she teases and only then do I remember I still have a goofy smile plastered on my face.
I try to return my face to it's neutral state but fail horribly as my lips can't stop twitching in happiness. I don't even know why I'm happy.

"No, I'm not" I respond lamely still smiling as I walk upstairs to my room.

I hear the tinkle of her laugh fading as I put more distance between I and the living room.
When I get to my room, I jump on the bed and start to replay every single thing that happened tonight especially the part with Hunter in it. Unconsciously, the goofy smile on my face gets bigger.

A while later after I've overplayed everything in my brain, I pick up my phone ready to call my friends to tell them about the latest development. But just as I'm about to start a group call, my phone vibrates signifying I have a message. Confused as to who would be texting me at this time, I open the message. It was from an unknown number.

Unknown number:
Just wanted to be the last person to say good night. Have a good night and dream of me.

I reel back in surprise at the sweetness of the message. Do I have a secret boyfriend I don't know about?