Growling Stomach

Hey guys. Please hold off the stones and eggs and listen first to my explanation. I just came back to school and I've been busy so please forgive me for not updating on Wednesday. ^_^

That aside, I just can't believe this! thank you all so much for your support for this story. It means a lot to me :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Hunter

Hunter

I wake up to find something or rather someone curled into me with my arms around that person's waist. I open my eyes to see that that person was actually Daisy.

I remember climbing into her bed yesterday night because of the poop stain on my bed. I'll definitely give her my opinion when she wakes up.

I make to climb out of bed when her sleeping profile catches my attention. A foreign feeling fills me up to the brim. I suddenly feel like keeping her in a glass case and banging my chest like a gorilla to ward everyone away from her.

Without my control, my hands mechanically move towards her face and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. My hands remain there cupping her face halfway and studying just how beautiful she really is.

She groans and unconsciously rests her hand on my hand that was cupping her face making me feel ten times of what I was feeling before. I felt like drawing her into me and never letting go.

Stop this!

I snap out of whatever daze I was in and remove my hand from her face like she was toxic.

This is getting out of hand. It's just Daisy Heart, the earlier I understand that the better.

I climb out of bed and move out of the tent to get ready for the day. After cleaning up, I go in search of my friends. I walk around a bit and finally locate the tent Blake was staying with Shawn his partner.

I've been wondering why Daisy and I were the only boy and girl paired together while every other student had been paired up with the same gender. The theories I've been coming up with so far have been absurd and I've been praying it better not have anything to do with my father's proposition.

I barge into the tent and see Blake and Stephanie in a rumpled mess on his bed with Shawn nowhere to be found. I shake my head. Even though I whore around with girls, I can never compete with Blake; he takes the term man-whore to a whole new level.

"Wake up you idiot" I bellow.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He jolts awake and look confusedly around making me chuckle.

I walk out his tent and do the same for my other friends who all had girls with them with the exception of Dean.

I go back to my tent and note that Daisy was already awake. She turns to face me with her rumpled hair and huge shirt. I look away from her to avoid pushing her back on the bed and rumpling her hair more by kissing her senseless and.....

This is just all too much for me.

"You broke our deal" I tell her pointing to the stain on my bed and looking her in her eye.

"That was before we even made it!" she argues

So that was what she was doing on my bed yesterday; trying to cover the stains.

"I don't care. A deal is a deal" I argue back.

She sighs "So what? Do you want you want me to run around the camp site in only my underwear or any other embarrassing thing you're concocting in your head?" She exasperates.