Sweet Jerk

I'm so excited *jumps really high and touches the sky* 28 extra reads overnight making 101 reads. I know we could do better in the vote part, but still...... . You guys have made me so happy, you are all the best. I'd give you all each a cookie if I could. hehe. *tries to come down from the sky* help!!!

Here's chapter 7 for all of you my lovelies. Enjoy

I also want to give a shout-out to these two special people who were my first two votes

@neeshabee and @sousoua you guys are awesome. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Hunter

Daisy jerks and her eyes widen in shock while Dean smirks and turns to Daisy who was as still as a statue. His eyes twinkle with amusement and maybe a hint of interest. It better not be!

I don't even know why I'm so agitated about this. It's just plain ol' annoying, infuriating, ego assassin, beautiful, smart, sexy.........Daisy. Here I go again.

I might not like daisy but I know I'm uncomfortable with this dare so it isn't gonna happen. I'll make sure of it.

Meanwhile, Dean cups Daisy's face and smiles at her but she doesn't smile back since she was still frozen. I try to catch Mark's eyes and when he finally looks at me, I mouth "change the dare, you owe me" to him. He really does owe me; I saved his ass last week.

If Mark was surprised by my request, he didn't show it. He quickly remedies the situation.

"Dean wait, I have an even better dare for you" He says stopping Dean whose face was about 3 inches apart from Daisy's. Daisy face turns into one of disappointment.

Dean pulls away from Daisy and stare quizzically at Mark. "Bring it on, I'm not afraid of anything" He says.

"Umm.....let's see" Mark says while trying to think of a new dare. "I dare you to sneak into Mr. Fiddles' tent and steal one of his..." Mark shudders in horror "......boxers" he completes. "And hang it on that tree by the cleared space" he hastily adds.

Dean smirks, stands up and walks in the direction of Mr. Fiddles' tent. I've got to give it to him though, he didn't hesitate to follow the dare .We wait for a while and continue playing the game and 10 minutes later, Dean reappears.

"All done" he says obviously delighted with himself. I can't wait to see Mr. Fiddles' reaction tomorrow.

Dean settles back down and asks Daisy "so, truth or dare?"

"Truth" she answers.

"Awww, you're no fun" Dean teases her.

"Okay, do you have anyone you're currently seeing" He asks her.

Why on earth would he ask her that? What's it to him? But I also want to know the answer to that question so I stare waiting for her answer.

She blushes, actually blushes!

"No, I don't" she answers shaking her head. I relax my shoulders that I didn't realize were tense before.

"Cool" dean says casually.

"Truth or Dare" She asks Chloe.

"Dare" Chloe answers instantly.

"I dare you to.....................................

*************************************************************

Daisy

5 hours later, everybody was pretty wasted except me. We decided to call it a day and go back to our tents. I notice Bloom's gaze following Blake who was holding Stephanie by the waist and leading her to his tent. I lay a comforting hand on her shoulder and she turns and gives me a sad drunken smile. I walk my friends to their tent to make sure any douche wouldn't be able to take advantage of them in their drunken stupor.

After tucking them in, I walk back to my tent. I enter the tent and immediately turn on the battery operated lamp to get rid of the darkness because I'm terribly scared of darkness. Childish to you maybe, but it's a phobia to me. Darkness always brings back memories I've buried long ago.

Snap out of it, Daisy.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

With the faint glow of the lamp, I notice Hunter sprawled on his bed with one leg hanging off.

I scoff, typical.

I go to the side of his bed and wave one hand in front of his face to make sure he was asleep. He doesn't stir so I take it as an affirmative. I return to my side of the tent to prepare for bed. I take off my dress leaving me only in my underwear and put on the camisole I always wore to bed. I then unhook and remove my bra from under the camisole

Finally lying in bed, waiting for sleep to consume me; all events of the day come crashing into my head. It was indeed a very long day. My thoughts go back to that moment Dean was about to kiss me and I berate myself for wishing it was another boy -a boy with blond hair and hazel eyes and the ability to annoy me to the end of the earth- who was in Dean's place.

Slowly, I start to drift off to sleep when the lamp suddenly goes off. I start to panic. "Hunter" I call out.

"What?" He responds, his voice groggy from the little sleep he got.

"Turn on the lamp" I tell him.

"I can't sleep with it on". He says.

Sweat breaks out on my skin in fear. "Please" I plead.

"No" he answers.

I start to shake in terror, memories come crashing in my head and I start to hyperventilate.

"Daisy!" someone says but I'm lost in my own head. Horrible memories of the past Starr filling my head. "Daisy!" the person calls again. "Daisy!" the person calls out to me while shaking me. I snap out of it to see Hunter squatting beside my bed, his hands on my shoulders probably from shaking me and trying to snap me out of my own head.

"What's wrong?" he asks. I stare at him blankly.

His eyes widen in realization. "You are scared of the dark" He states and I nod.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know" he says looking genuinely sorry. "I'll leave the lamp on for you" he says while at the same time turning on the lamp.

He returns to his bed and I watch him as he lies down and turn to face me. We stare at each other until I finally drift off to sleep.

******************************************************************

Light hits my face and I wake up from my dreamless but nonetheless peaceful sleep. I sit up and run a hand through my blonde hair to tame it a little. My gaze moves to Hunter's bed to see that he was no longer in it, in fact he wasn't even in the tent. I stand up and make to get ready for the day. I gather my toiletries and clothes and go to the pink trailer parked in the cleared space of the camping ground. The blue trailer was on the opposite side of the camping ground. The trailers were our bathrooms for the camping trip.

As you've already guessed, the pink one was for the girls while the blue was for the boys. After taking my bath and dressing up, I apply make-up. Just as I begin brushing my hair, memories of last night rear up and I smile at Hunter's actions. He was really considerate last night, sweet even.

Even though he said he couldn't sleep with the lights on, he still left them on for me. I wonder if I had been wrong about him all along. Who knows?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there it is. Don't you all think Hunter is a sweetie?

Vote and Comment if you liked it. :) And don't forget to share. :-)

I love you all

Love, Yvonne.