Chapter Fifty- Lucky me

Start from the beginning

"You can go and have fun. You don't have to tag along with me for the rest of the night." I told Josh, who looked like he could be anywhere but around me being bored. I didn't blame him though.

"I'm not. I'm just—"

"Josh..." I eyed him causing him to surrender to me.

"Fine, just take care of yourself, will ya?"

"I will." I smiled and watched him disappear in the pool of people at the dance floor. The dancing ball was shining down on us in little drops. The gym was packed and I could tell most of them were having time of their lives. Once I had thought, I would too.

"You can't just sit here, doing nothing because he didn't show up!" Kim yelled over the loud music, then followed pair of three eyes furiously gazing at me.

I groaned.

"What do you guys want me to do?" I shouted back at them, shrugging.

"Dance..." Justin said, rushing to me and grabbing me up in his arms and taking me to the dance floor.

I laughed and shrieked but he didn't put me down easily.

I looked over at Aria to make sure she wasn't mad but instead, she was laughing like everyone else and cheering my name.

Finally he put me down and Martin stepped in front, "Will you dance with me, Michelle Reynold?"

God! I love my friends!

I chuckled and nodded, taking his hand.

"I'm sorry but, she can't," A voice yelled from behind us, which made my heart jump out. Okay... Was I hallucinating?

We turned around and my friends parted away, and there stood...Nobody.

Nobody in a tux.

HOLY....

Nobody in a white tux!!!

He was dressed in the most beautiful white tux with ice blue tie-- matching my dress. How?!!

His hair were still a mess but a beautiful one.

My legs shook and my stomach squeezed inside of me. My hands felt clammy and my my heart skyrocketed at his gorgeous sight.

Something stuck at the back of my throat.

He made his way towards me while I just stood there frozen, not even blinking-- afraid he might disappear.

"Because, she's my date." He added, reaching me.

And I held Kim's hand to support my week knees and so I wouldn't fall and make a fool of myself.

Martin grinned, wiggling his brows at me, and stepped aside, letting him take my hand.

A zap of electricity rushed through my entire body, making me lose my balance. But, his grip was tight enough to hold me steady.

He smirked, and closed the little gape between us. My heart was officially pounding in my ears.

I just followed his lead, as he started to away. His arms on my waist. And I guided my own around his shoulders.

Breathing him in, I bit my lip but the tears escaped.

He wiped them without missing a beat and made me look in his eyes.

I couldn't believe he came.

Because he coming here like this... was everything.

He was standing up for us.