Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

Once I'm done explaining. She stares at me, with tears in her eyes. "Jason... You really go through that for me. My Mom could've called the cops and you could've been arrested" she said, tears stream down her face. I use my thumb and wipe it away gently. "I don't care... As Long as you're happy" I said. She hugs me tightly "thank you Jason... So much" she whispers. I hug her back just as tight "anything for you, baby girl" I say.

I finally have Y/N back.... I finally have my baby. I'm never letting her go... Ever

-Secret-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since Jason took my mom and Sister to me. They agreed to move in with us. Jason act a bit awkward around my mom though. Every time he would kiss me only to pull away as soon as he realised my mom was in the same room with us. I would just giggle at his flustered face. Who knew a criminal would be so cute like he is.

It's early in the morning. Mom allowed Jason and I to share a room. I try to get up without waking Jason. But his grip tightens around my waist. "Baby... Don't get up yet. The bed will be cold without you" he whispers in my hair. My head is leaning on his chest. "Jason... I have to make breakfast for you and the others" I say. "Mmm~" he whines. I giggle "Jason..." I say, trying to be serious. "No.... I wanna cuddle with you" he said, his eyes is close but he's mouth is forming a pout. I sigh and snuggle to his chest "fine" I say. "Yeee" he cheers and hug me closer.

2 hours later

*knock* *knock* *knock* "come on love birds it's almost noon. How Long are you two planning to sleep?" I wake up from the sound of my Mom. "Jason..." I call out gently, trying to wake him up without startling him. "Mmm" he groan. "Jason.... Mom is calling us. Wake up" I say. No answer. "Alright! You asks for it" I tickle him. He burst out laughing "okay! I'm up! I'm up!" He shriek. I stop and giggle as he tries to even out his breathing. He opens his eyes and look at me. He pouted "meanie" he said, whining. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Tease!" He whines more. I laugh and kiss his lips.

I got up from the bed and pull him up with me. I walk over to the door and opens it revealing my Mom with a smirk on her face. "What are you doing all night? That made you wake up this late?" She said, teasingly. I blushed as I know all too well what she's referring to. "Mom! We did nothing! We are just cuddling" I say. She put her hands up in mock surrender.

We ate breakfast and I help her with the dishes. Jason never did anything relating to crime ever since I got here. His gang member say that he has gone soft. I thought Jason would've beat the crap out of them, but no... He's just smile at their comments. That made me shock. Did I really change his heart?

As I was washing I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I turn my head slightly to see Jason. Back hugging me is probably the only gesture he isn't embarrassed about. "Baby... Let's go somewhere. Yeah?" He said. I smile and turn to my mom. She nods at me, approvingly. I turn to Jason again "sure" I answer. He beams and kiss my cheek, another gesture he isn't get flustered about.

Time-skip

Jason took me to the park, where I used to play my guitar in front of the crowd. We sat on the fountain I used to sit on. Jason gave me my guitar. I didn't notice he was bringing my guitar. Jason chuckles at my reaction. He told me to play. I obey. It's been awhile since I last play.

I took the guitar out of its case. I start setting it up to the right tune and start testing it. Once I'm satisfied with the tune, I begin to play a song.

Once the song is over. I was startled by the sound of clapping. I got up and begin bowing at the crowd. I heard comments like, "You came back!" "Where have you been?" And more. Then one question caught my attention. "Who is that boy with you?" I look at Jason and back at the crowd. I couldn't possibly told them he's Jason McCann. They'll freak out and possibly call the cop. "I... Um- he's...." I couldn't get the right words.

Jason gets up and wave at them "hey guys! I'm Justin.... Justin Bieber" he said. I was surprised. But I try to masked it so it won't attract any suspicious. "Who is he to you?" One person ask. "He's my... Boyfriend" I say. The crowd 'awwed' at my answer as my face turn scarlet. Jason laugh and wrap an arm around my waist, kissing my cheek. That gesture makes the crowd 'awwed' more. Which makes me turn even more red.

It was soon late so we decide to head back home. We walk hand in hand. I begin to shiver a little. Jason notice and took his jacket off. Then he drapes it around my shoulder. Then we wrap an arm around my shoulder. "Thanks... Justin" I tease. He chuckles. "Who's Justin? Is it just a name you made up or is it actually a person?" I asks. He seem to froze a bit. But then he turn to me and smile "it's a person... I'll tell you once we gets home, 'Kay?" He said. I smile and nods my head.

After a while of walking we finally reached home. We head upstairs and I enters the bathroom. I begin to prepare myself for bed. Once I'm done, I head outside and told Jason that he can use the bathroom now. He smile and enters the bathroom.

Jason P.O.V

What am I gonna do? Why did I have to bring that name up? Ugh. I know I have to tell her. I don't wanna hide a secret between us. Especially Y/N is the girl I love with all my heart.

Once I'm done with my business in the bathroom. I walk out of it. I enters our room, to see Y/N laying on our bed waiting for me. I slid under the cover and wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. She leans her head on my chest. There's a moment of silent, before I decided to break it. "So about the name, Justin Bieber..." I start hesitantly. She lift her head and look up at me "you don't have to tell me, if it makes you uncomfortable" she said gently. I shook my head "no... I want to. I don't want to have a secret between us. I think it's time for you to know my secret" I said. She nods and wait for me to continue.

"Well...

*to be continued*

A/N: cliff hanger!!! 😈Muahahhaaha. Don't worry... You'll know soon. I hope you didn't get bored with my story. Please support me. Wait patiently for the next chapter... Bye!!!