Chapter 8

A/N: sorry for the late update. As I say in the previous A/N that I'm sick. But I've recovered now... still a bit dizzy though. But it's not bad, I'm able to update now. Let's get to the story now...

Enjoy!!!

Previously on Chapter 7

After the song is over. I look up to Jason to see his reaction. He just stare at me wide eyed. I clear my throat and he blinks. "That's...." He starts. "Amazing!!! Guitar is officially my fav instrument now" he said. I laugh. He chuckles with me. Then he stares deeply into my eyes. He starts to lean in, I just sit still unsure what to do. I close my eyes, then I feel his lips on mine. My heart starts to pound. It's beating so fast, almost like it's going to burst. 'What is this feelings?' I thought. Then I think through it. The rapid heartbeats, the fluttery feelings, the nervousness. 'That could only mean one thing...' I thought, realising what it means.

....I'm falling in love with Jason McCann

-Shopping with Jason-

Y/N P.O.V

Another week have passed. Two more weeks it'll be 3 months. I have to give him an answer. I honestly don't know. Do I love him? Hmm... Yes. But I have my mom and Sister. What would they think if I got together with a criminal? But they probably won't accept me anymore. Mom thinks I kicked S/N out, calling her brat. She didn't know why I did it. Will she forgives me if I explain what's the real reason is?

I just sit by the window in our room, thinking about them. It seems like I'm in daze that I didn't notice Jason enters the room. I feel someone snake their arms around me. I jump slightly... surprised. "Baby girl.... Why are you sitting in here. Is something bothering you?" He say gently as he laid his chin on my shoulder. "It's nothing.... I'm just thinking" I replied.

He sigh. He knows that I don't fully trust him yet. He then got up and outstretch his hand for me to grab. I place mine on top of his and he pulled me to my feet. He wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you, baby girl" he said. I stayed silent. "I...." I couldn't finish my sentence. He smiles "don't force yourself. I'll wait. We still have 2 more weeks" he said. I nod my head with a small smile on my face. I lean my head on his chest. We stayed like this for a while.

"Jason?" I call him. "Yeah?" He responded. "Can we go outside? I'm bored" I say, looking up at him. He smiles and lean down to place a soft kiss on my forehead. He pulls away and smile at me "sure baby girl. Any destination you have in mind?" He asks. I make a thinking face "um... I think F/M (Favourite Mall) would be nice" I say. He smiles and gently held my hand. "Of course... Let's go" he starts pulling me.

Time-skip

We finally reached F/M. It's a long way from home. I fall asleep for a while along the way. Jason park his car. Then he got out of the car and run towards my side. He opens the door "we're here, baby girl" he said reaching out for my hand. I place my hand on top of his and got out of the car.

We start walking towards the mall. As we are walking, I notice a lot of guys is staring at me, it makes me uncomfortable. But mostly I'm scared for them. I glance at Jason, who's walking along side with me. He is glaring at them, his jaw locked tightly. I lean closer to him. He look down at me and his gaze soften. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. "Jason... Don't be jealous. I'm with you" I say. I heard him sigh and he kiss the top of my head "I know, baby girl... I know. I just don't like the way they're looking at you" he said.

We continue walking around the mall. Jason leads me to the men section of clothing. He pick up a button up flannel shirt and hold it out to me.