Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

The door opens to reveal Jason. He's holding a tray of food. "It's time for dinner" he said with a smile. "I'm not hungry" I say. But then my stomach growl. He chuckles "you're a terrible liar you know" he said. I look away embarrassed. He place the tray and walk out "I'll see you tomorrow" he said.

'Don't come back' I thought. I leave the tray untouched. I don't wanna eat anything from him. I laid next to S/N and fall asleep. Wishing I could escape from here.

'Someone... Anyone... Please get us out of here' was the last thing on my mind as I falls asleep.

-Please.... Let Me Go-

Y/N P.O.V

S/N is still asleep. I don't want to wake her up. So I just let her sleep. I don't know how long we've been in this house. Jason would come every day to check on me.

I'm laying on the bed when the door opens to reveal Jason. I instantly sit up. "Good morning, baby" he said smiling at me. Then there's other guy who came in taking S/N. "W-where are you taking her?" I ask the guy. "Out" is the only answer I get when he walks out. I walk forward trying to stop him, but a hand grabs mine. I turn to see Jason. The guy walks out, leaving me and Jason.

I jerk my hand out of his grasp. I back away from him. He frowns and walk towards me. "Don't be afraid of me, Y/N.... I won't hurt you" he say, almost pleading. "How can I know that I could trust you? For all I know you're the most ruthless criminal" I say, scared of him. I keep walking forward and he stops right in front of me, trapping me between his arms. I start shaking. He leans in closer. I turn my face away from him and close my eyes tight. I heard him sigh, then a hand was place on my cheek. "Look at me..." He whispers. I slowly open my eyes and look at him, fear is evident in my eyes.

"Please let me go..." I pleads. His eyes darkened, making me shake even more. Seeing this making his eyes softened. He take a step away from me, until he's at least 3 steps away. He looks at me with a sad eyes "what can I do to make you understand? To make you know... That I love you so much. I can't let you go, just like that." Then he punch the wall right next to my head. "You... Are not leaving me?!" He screams. I begin to shake more, I slid down and look up at him with fear.

He shook his head "I don't wanna hurt you... So don't make me. I'm gonna leave you for now. I'll come back again later" he say walking out of the room. "W-wait!" I call out. He turns to me "I know... You're asking for your Sister, correct?" He asks. I nod my head slowly, not looking at his eyes. "I'll take her here" he say.

He come back about 5 minutes later with my Sister. She instantly run towards me. I hug her tightly.

Time-skip

He comes back at night. With a tray of food. "I'm not hungry..." I say. "You have to eat, Y/N. You'll get sick if you don't" he say, concern. "Good" I say looking away. He walks towards me and pull me closer to him. "I said I don't wanna hurt you. Doesn't mean I won't. Don't make me" he says. I start shaking from his serious tone. "W-why?" I asks instead. He looks at me confused "why what?" He asks. "Why me? Why is it have to be me?" I ask him as I avoid eye contact with him. "I don't know... Theres something about you... That intrigues me. I fall for you because of your personality" he says.

"There's a lot like me. Maybe even better. But why me?" I asks more. He pulls away and start pulling on his hair "I don't know okay?! I just did. I love you. I don't want anyone else. Just you?! And you're not leaving me. Why can't you accept it?!" he screams. I flinch and start to shake even more. His eyes soften and he try to reach out for me, but I step away from him. He shook his head "look what you made me do, Y/N. I don't want you to be scared of me. But you keep pushing me. Don't be scared of me... Please. I'll do anything for you to accept me" he pleads.

He sigh and left the room. I sit on the bed, pulling S/N closer to me. "Sis... I'm so scared. When can we go?" She said. I hug her tightly "soon sweetie... Soon" I say. 'I hope...' I thought. I don't want her to know that we might not able to get out of here... Ever.

She falls asleep in my arms as I gently rock her. I look down at her with a sad gaze. 'Poor, S/N. She's just a kid. She didn't deserve all this. I wish there's something I could do to make Jason to let us go. I tuck her in the bed and slip under cover. I hug her closer to me and close my eyes. Slowly falling asleep.

The next morning Jason didn't come to check on me. But one of his gang member. He brought me some meal. I just looking at anything but him. "I'm Matt by the way." He said. I nod my head to let him know that I'm listening. "You're Y/N, right? And your Sister is S/N" he said. "Yeah"

There's a moment of silent. "You know... Jason really loves you. I'm the one who knock you out. Jason yelled at me because of that. He threaten me that he's gonna kill me if something happens to you that day" he said. I look at him shock. "He loves me that much?" I asks. He nods his head "he loves you more than anything. I never see him acting that way. Especially not to a girl. But you're different. He loves you dearly. Give him a chance Y/N" he said. That was the last thing he said, then he left the room.

'If that's the case *look at S/N* maybe... I could ask him to let her go. I don't want my Sister to be here. I want her to be free' I thought.

*to be continued*