Chapter 24- Epilepsy & Dyslexia

*Kami's POV*
*Continues where left off...*
(After dinner)

"So, Claire, tell me about yourself." I said.

"Well, I'm seventeen. I'm on the school's football (soccer in America), I love modern music, pop. I'm often creative nd artsy." She said.

"Well, cool. Maybe tomorrow we can go out and get a few things that will make your room feel a bit more like home, yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah, sounds great." She smiled, giving me a quick hug.

"Goodnight Claire." I smiled.

"Goodnight Kami." She replied.

I closed her door and made my way to the kitchen to clean up dinner.

*Mackenzie's POV*
*The Next morning at the doctor's office*
(July 26th, 2046)

"Wait, he has what?" I asked.

"Epilepsy." The doctor repeated.

"But, he hasn't hand any occurrence yet." I said.

"We've caught it early. he also will most likely have a mild case of dyslexia, since he's the only one struggling." he explained.

I nodded and asked, "Why is the only one out of the six of them with disabilities?" I asked.

"Because. Remember the day you found out the sexes? And I pointed out that he was being pushed to side a bit?" he asked.

"Yeah, he was the smallest at birth." I said.

"Yes. But, being cramped wasn't hurting him, it's just that his growth was a bit delayed, he eventually got there. And that's what caused him to be the smallest. It's nothing severe, I promise. He's fine, just minor things. The Epilepsy most likely won't occur that often, but I can't tell. We'll just have to see, it depends on how bad it really is." he said.

I nodded and we finished up our appointment. I made dinner when we got home and Mason came home from work.

"Kids, go play." I instructed, taking all of their plates to the sink and sitting down to eat with Mason. They all scurried off the the living room and left us alone.

"So, how did the appointment go? Our babies are growing well I suppose." he smiled. This man loves his children.

"Five of them are." I said, sighing afterwards.

"What?" he asked.

"Levi. Because he was a little squished in the womb, he was the smallest at birth. So the doctor diagnosed him with a small case if dyslexia and epilepsy." I explained.

"Oh, Henry has epilepsy." he replied.

"I didn't know that. Well, he said we caught it early." I said.

"Good, well maybe it won't turn out to be so bad." He sighed, hugging me and kissed the side of my forehead.

I hope he's right.