Chapter 10- What?

Shoutout to @nahhan5600 for helping me with thus chapter! Everyone go follow her, she's awesome and super, super sweet!

*Mackenzie's POV*
*Three Years Later*
(July 12th, 2046)

Well, Mason and I are married now, and the sextuplets are three.

"Mummy, grapes!" Ashton exclaimed, pointing to the kitchen counter.

"Here. Be sure you chew them." I said, handing her a few grapes and watching her run off to the couch. She entertains Kadence by swallowing them whole for some weird reason.

"Where's Daddy?" Levi asked.

"He's working in his office, baby. Don't bother him." I said.

"Okay." he said, running off.

As the doorbell rang, I went to answer the door.

"Hello, Mackenzie."

"Um.....Rob, w-what are you doing here?" I asked, my worst nightmare standing in front of me.

"I came to see my child, and you." he said.

"Look, there's something-"

"Mummy, Kadence fell." Trystan said, pulling on my hand.

"Okay baby." I replied.

Rob bent down and tried to talk to Trystan.

"Babe, go play." I said, nudging him off behind me.

"He's beautiful." Rob smiled.

"Yeah, they all are." I replied.

"They? All?" he asked.

"Sextuplets. Kadence, Dallas, Trystan, Bailey, Ashton, and Levi. Three boys, three girls." I answered.

"I'm a father to sextuplets?" He asked.

"What's up? bailey said there was someone at the door." Mason said, coming up and resting his hand on the small of my back.

"Rob, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I-I came to see my kids." He said.

"They aren't yours, Rob." I said.

"What? What do you mean they're not mine?" He asked.

"They're not yours. They belong to Mason." I said.

"Oh, I see. You've adopted them and tricked them to think you're their father. Well no, they are mine. I will get those kids, Mackenzie." Rob said, walking off to his car and speeding off down the street.

Fucktard.

"I told you he's stupid." Mason said.

"What part of 'they aren't your kids' don't you understand?" I asked, closing the door.

"Are you finished working, babe?" I asked.

"Yeah. he replied.

"Okay, well dinner is ready." I said.

He nodded and we rounded up the little ones to eat. After eating, we bathed the little minions and out them in bed and they were out like a light in no time. They always go to sleep easily because they play all day long and are tuckered out by bed/bath time. Kadence fell asleep once in the bathtub when I was washing her hair. Silly cuties.

"Mase. I'm worried." I said, crawling under the soft sheet/duvet of our bed.

"Why?" he asked.

"He said he would get the kids." I replied.

"Don't you worry, Mac. He's not going to get close the them or any of us." he said.

"But what if he does? He seemed pretty angry." I said.

"He won't, babe. I promise." he said, kissing me softly.

"I love you. You're the absolute best at everything you do." I smiled, climbing on top of him and kissing him.

"I love you more. Best Mummy award goes to you." he laughed.

I have the best.