Chapter 15- Parents

*Kami's POV*
*Continues where left off....

It was almost time for our lunch date with Mum and Dad, and I was feeling really hot, even though I had a shower this morning, I took another one just to be on the fresher side.

"Jack, I think our AC is broken...could we get it checked out?" I asked, walking to my closet in just a towel.

"No babe, I think it's just you." He chuckled. Cheeky boy...

"I'm being serious, Jack." I replied.

"Yeah, I'll call someone over." he said.

I closed my closet door and began dressing, for a simple lunch. (Link on the side. Remember, you can always find all of my sets on that website, and most of the time I'll post it on the side or let you know to go check it out.)

"Come one babe, we're going to be late if we don't hurry." Jack chirped after five minutes of me being in the closet.

"Shut up Jack. You're so impatient, I swear." I said, grabbing my purse and car keys.

He laughed to himself, knowing that he was pissing me off.

"Love you." he said, still laughing a bit.

"Mmmmhhmmm." I said, climbing into the passenger side and handing my keys to him.

*At Lunch*

We smiled as we saw Mum and Dad walking up to our table.

"The big four-two." Dad joked, giving Jack a bro hug.

"Hey Mum." I smiled, hugging her and then moving on to Dad once Jack wanted to hug her.

"How was your morning?" Dad asked.

"Good. Kami made my absolute favorite, bacon pancakes." Jack answered.

"Ooohhh....bacon pancakes? I've never heard of those before.." Dad said.

"Yeah, that's because your daughter is a master chef." Mum joked.

"You made that recipe?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, when Jack and I were dating, he said he loved pancakes and bacon, so I put them together." I said.

"B, you'll have to remember that. Cam, give your mother the recipe later." Dad smirked. I know he's already thinking about those delicious pancakes as we speak.

After lunch, we took a quick walk in the park and returned home, waiting for dinner to come. I haven't seen Jack's parents since the wedding. They're very nice people, they love me (which I'm grateful for), and I enjoy their company. Jack also has a younger brother and a younger sister who are coming tonight. His brother, Nicholas, who is 38, is very charming and a bit of a smart-allic. And, his sister, Chloe, who is 34, is a very sweet lady.

*At Dinner*

"Happy birthday, son. I love you." Jack's Mum, Marylin said.

"Happy birthday, son." Jack's Dad, Wally said.

"So, any future plans for a bun in the oven? Jack, I think you and Cameron would make beautiful children together." Marylin asked.

"Nothing yet Mum, I just got married. Take it slow." He chuckled nervously.

"Right, right. Sorry." His Mum said, correcting herself.

This is going to be a long night....