Chapter 12- Everything Is Changing

*Jayda's POV*
Continues where left off...

"Hey, we're going out with some people today, go get dressed." I told Kinsie as she placed her plate in the sink.

"What do I wear?" She asked.

"Whatever you want." I replied with a smile.

Kinsie already had some things over here, but we were going to have to get some more things now that she lives with me permanently.

"Okay." She chirped, going down the hall to my room where her clothes were.

I gathered my purse and keys, and once she was ready, we made our way to the park.

*Cameron's POV* (Zayn and Brylin's daughter, not Harry's wife lol. She's now Cameron Drake....no longer holds the Malik name lol. ;(......)

"Hey honey, I'm home." Jack said, coming through the door, smiling. He and I got married a few months ago, and doing really well. Jack works for a huge taxing company, but he insisted that I stay home, and not work. I don't suppose I mind, but I do get bored sometimes. I can always find something to do, though.

"Hey, how was your day?" I asked.

"Stressful, but better now with you." He sighed, hugging me from behind. Today he worked a half-day, so that's why he's home early.

I turned around in his grip and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning in slowly for a kiss.

"What would your like for lunch, Mr. Drake?" I asked, looking up into his mezmerizing, bright hazel eyes.

"I was thinking to go out, Mrs. Drake. Is that okay with you?" He asked.

"Certainly, Mr. Drake, I'll go change." I smiled, slipping from his hold and making my way upstairs to our bedroom.

I freshened up and changed into a black bodycon dress and some black pumps. I brushed my straightened hair and quickly touched up my makeup and grabbed a clutch. I made my way downstairs, wondering where we would go for lunch.

"You look gorgeous, my love, as always." Jack complemented.

"Thank you." I giggled.

We got into his car and headed to one of my favorite restaurants downtown.

Everyone was married now. Here, let me update you on everyone. A lot has happened over the last three years.....

Jacob is just kind of chilling right now, he lives in his own house, and his girlfriend, Peyton, just moved in. Jayda is finally a registered nurse, and now has custody of Kinsie, a little nine year old girl she mentored in college. Johanna and Alex are now engaged, and they are so in love that it's not even funny.

You already know about me, I'm married to Jack and do absolutely nothing all day, haha.

Logan and Brianna are doing good, their son Malachai is eight now, and he's a super smart kid, which I'd expect coming from his parents. Luke and Hannah are still going strong, they have a three year old, Bo, who is such an enthusiastic cutie.

Elliot and Kayla are good also, James and Britney are very sweet, intellegent children as well, and they are utterly gorgeous children....

Jonah and Ethan are going great, Jamie is too, she's nine now, and I bet she'd get along good with Jayda's daughter, Kinsie.

Aden and Sarah are now married, but still no children have popped up, we'll just have to wait and see....