🍁Maple Diary Entry # 4🍁

U2: My Precious Mathieu
(--Corrupt)

Dear Autumn,

When I first met him, he's a quiet, kind, shy, and a sweet guy. *giggles*

But, he is a great company, though. He answers all of my questions with his honest answer.

I got to know him more until I developed my feelings for him, and at the same time, he did the same as me.

I'm glad that he accepts my feelings and I accepts him in return. I felt so much happy, and he even told me that  I make his life complete being with me. *blushes*

I-I still didn't do it with him, though. *blushes in embarassment*. B-but I told him that we can do it if he wants it too, a-and I already give him my consent.

Ohh, Autumn. It makes me embarassed when I wrote that. I even fantasized him in the bathroom because I accidentally makes him grow when I sit down on his lap by moving my hips a lot to find a comfortable place, a-and I-I helped him because it is my fault. *blushes*

B-but, it tastes nice, though. Uwaaahh~ I'm so embarassed when I wrote that!!! I even told him that I fantisized him in the bathroom while I do my business, but he replied that I shouldn't, though.

I even wonder what he was reading with his book. He didn't want me to see it, though.

But anyways, I have to go now, Autumn.

Thank you once again for spending time with me.

Love,
🍁Marguerite Williams🍁