"The ones for couples." Jaeseok added playfully and got hit by Ryu again.

"Ahh!! Couple phone cases? We have some really special limited ones here on discount, only 2 types left." Suddenly, Chaejung's mom appeared, starting to take something out from a box behind her.

"Here." The shop owner showed 2 different boxes to the 4 teenagers.

"Woah!!!!" The couple's eyes sparkled as they say the pretty phone cases through the transparent box.

"It's so nice..." Jangjun said.

"I heard that it would bring good fortune to the couple's who bought it-"

"Mom! Stop with the gossip!" Chaejung frowned.

"Even if it's not true we'll still buy it, along with the phones we chose just now." Jaeseok said with a smile, picking up one if the boxes after exchanging looks with Ryu.

"Okay! Come with me." Chaejung's mother smiled widely, Jaeseok, Ryu and Chaejung's mother left to the counter.

Jangjun and Chaejung were left alone.

"Yah, you have been staring at this for ages, do you really want it?" Jangjun looked up after Chaejung spoke.

"Uh, I... yeah. But it's a couple phone case so..." Jangjun replied with a smile.

"I really like this phone case too." Chaejung cuts him off. Jangjun looked at her in shock.

"So..."

"Ignore the gossip my mom just told, should we use it...together?"

-----------------

"It's all your fault." Jaein mumbled, sitting outside the door. Jibeom stood a distance away, crossing his arms while leaning on the wall.

"If you didn't complain we wouldn't end up like this." He said.

"If you weren't so loud I wouldn't have complained." She replied, glaring at him.

"If you weren't laughing so loudly I wouldn't have changed the volume." Jibeom groaned.

Then both of them sighed.

"That's it, I'm going home." Jibeom was about to leave, but he wasn't going home. He didn't even have the keys.

"Good for you. Now I got no home." Jaein replied sarcastically.

"Suits you." He rolled his eyes and walked away.

Jaein sighed, and walked the opposite direction, wanting to go to the playground.

But they forgot, their neighborhood is weirdly, a circle.

When Jaein arrived, she saw an ice cream truck stopping by, but there weren't any kids because it was late and there was still school the next day.

She glanced at her pocket which still had some money left, and she walked there to get some ice cream.

On the other hand, Jibeom sat on one of the swings, quietly eating ice cream on his own.

"Am I really supposed to leave that stupid girl outside the house... like I can go home and she couldn't... am I being too cruel-" Jibeom is talking to himself, but he got startled when someone sat down on the swing next to him.

"Fought with someone?" It's a girl.

"Who are you?" Jibeom asked, looking at her.

"My name is Rico. Noh Rico. What's your name?" The girl answered.

"Kim Jibeom." He replied.

"What happened?" She asked, referring to what he was talking about.

The boy didn't say anything for a moment, thinking that why would a stranger suddenly ask him about this. But then he decided it wouldn't matter to tell her if she was just being curious.