*Makoto's Ending*

A/N

There will be a lemon/smut in this chapter but I'll put a warning before it starts. Now let's head into your ending with Makoto~

[Name]'s POV

Knocks come from my bedroom door and I tilt my head to the side "Come in," I call out and it opens to reveal Makoto. "Mako!" I cheer with a large smile. "Hey [Name]," he chuckles and adjusts the glasses on his face. "You look cute with glasses," I tell him and he blushes and looks away. "Anyways what are you doing here?" I ask while sitting up on my bed. "I volunteered to help out at Coach Sasabe's swim club and I thought it would be fun if you came along too," he smiles while sitting down beside me on my bed. "Yeah! I'll definitely help," I exclaim while hopping off my bed and grabbing my swim bag from my dresser.

"You're excited," Makoto chuckles while watching me dash around my room to get everything I needed. "Of course I am! I get to help people swim again," I laugh while sliding on a pair of slides. "Come on let's go," Makoto smiles while standing up and taking ahold of my hand. We leave my house and walk down the street to the swim club where the blonde coach meets us outside. "[Name]! Makoto! It's been a while," Coach Sasabe smiles and pats our shoulders. "Yes it has, but I believe we have some students to teach, don't we?" I ask with a small laugh.

"That is correct but you both are thirty minutes early so you can do whatever you want until the kids arrive," he tells us before walking off. "Well I say we should probably put on the swim uniforms," I chuckle and Makoto and I head over to the locker rooms. I go to open the girls locker room but it stays shut "Dammit the door is locked," I sigh and Makoto jiggles the handle. "Guess I'll have to use the men's locker room," I mutter while walking past Makoto into the room. "Sorry that you have to get changed with me in the room Mako," I call out while slipping on the bathing suit as he puts on his.

"It's fine [Name]," he replies and I turn around to see Makoto's bare back. "You're back muscles are impressive," I giggle and he looks over his shoulder at me with a small blush. "I've been swimming for the college I go to," he tells me. "That's great Mako!" I cheer and he bites his lip with a contemplative look on his face. "You okay?" I ask and he strides over to me and pushes me back against the lockers. "[Name], I need to know. Is there even a small chance of there being an us?" he looks at me with big green eyes.

"Makoto..." I start and his face falls with a defeated look. "There was only ever a chance of there being an us," I tell him and his eyes widen. "You mean?" he starts and I smile and nod my head. "I love you Makoto, you've had my heart for years," I tell him and he laughs happily before leaning down and kissing me softly. "I love you too," he smiles against my lips before kissing me again with more passion. "Makoto..." I trail off and he pulls away with a lopsided smirk. "It's only you and I in here and we have," he looks up at the clock "Twenty minutes before the children arrive," he tells me and cages me between him and the lockers. "Let's make that time worth it," he whispers before crashing his lips back on mine.

~four years later~

"What movie should we watch?" Makoto asks while pulling me against his side and flipping through the movies on Netflix. "I don't know, surprise me," I smile and my fiancé chuckles. Makoto puts on a random movie and turns off the lights in the room. "This movie is actually pretty good," I smile while moving myself onto the olive-haired male's chest. He wraps an arm around me and chuckles "I would have to agree," he kisses the top of my head and I tilt my head and look back at the T.V to watch the movie.

Makoto rubs my back throughout the movie and I start to drift off to sleep until I hear a loud moan. "What the-" I open my eyes to see a sex scene on the T.V. "That was not what I was expecting," I mutter while looking back to Makoto who's blushing profusely. "You okay Mako?" I ask until I feel something poking my inner thigh. My face heats up and I stare my fiancé down before he leans up and captures my lips with his. I tangle my fingers into his soft hair and tug at it slightly making him groan into the kiss and buck his hips up into mine. "There's no need for the T.V right now," he rasps and turns it off before tossing the remote somewhere in the room.