•Chapter Eleven•

нαρρу тнαикѕgινιиg ℓσνєѕ!! ѕυяρяιѕє υρ∂αтє!! :))
~~~
Chaper Eleven: Dinner [Part Two]•
«»
Raylynn's POV {Ray}
~
"Eww, I look fat in this dress." Khloe says, right before we are about to leave.
"Ohemgee, quit being such a freaking drama queen. Suck it up." Daniel says, making a disgusted look at Khloe and mimicking exactly how she spoke. Perfect impression, let me say.
I laugh with the rest of the girls. Khloe rolls her eyes. She reached for Zach's hand and tried to hold it, but he pulled it away. "Stop," He mouthed to her. She looked at the ground.

"Okay, let's get into the van." Jonah says, obviously annoyed. "Jonah, just because you are the oldest doesn't mean you are our father; you know that, right?" Annie points out. "Missy, do what I said! Get in the car!" Jonah replied, making his point. Annie made a fake pouty face. "Good job, you made my girlfriend cry!" Daniel fake yells. "How could you do this?!" JoJo and I laugh. "Seriously, car. Now." Jonah says. We roll our eyes but go anyway.
-Later-
We just arrived at the Team 10 house to get the other three girls.
"Wait! I love this song!" JoJo and Annie yell in unison. "Its our song." Corbyn points out. "Yeah, thanks, Captain obvious." I say. "Excuse me? Little girl, I don't appreciate your sarcasm." Corbyn says, sassily. "I do." Jack says. I smile at him. "Whatever, love birds, let's go get the girls." Corbyn says. I blush. Why was I blushing? I like Zach not Jack! Love is confusing, let me tell you. And, Jack is with Natalie.

We got out of the car and Annie, JoJo, and I ran up to the house and walked right in. "We own this place." Annie says. "No, I own this place." Jake says walking out. Annie glared at him. "Well, you just ruined my happiness." "Actually, I'm right here, so no, he didn't, princess" Daniel says. Annie blushed hard. I laughed. "Well, he still ruined her mood." JoJo explains. Daniel laughed and hugged Annie. "Okay, I'm happy now. All better, because of Daniel." Annie says with a smile. I cooe at their relationship, which is goals.
"Oh my gosh, let's just go already." Khloe says. "Oh my Gosh, just shut up already!" Jonah mimicks. Zach and Jack giggle. Khloe rolls her eyes.
Alexis and Tajah came down stairs. "Hi!" Natalie says, happily. Khloe glares at her. Wow, she's not very positive.
"Whatever, everyone's ready, let's just go. We have to go to Logan's." Zach reminds us. "Bye, Jake." Emilio and Anothony say as we walk out the door. "So, what is this, like, a freaking date, but with like eighteen couples?" Corbyn asks. "Um, I don't know, because half of us are still single." I say. "Well, then, why don't the people that are single stay home?" Zach suggests. "That would be Ray, Zach, and Khloe." Jonah says. Annie gives me a look. "Actually, Khloe, I think you should go home." Annie says. Ooooh, I know what Annie is trying to do and I'm getting excited. I smile.
"Um, why?" She asks, snobbily.
"Just do it." Corbyn says, getting what Annie is hinting at.
"Yeah. We didn't even invite you to hang out with us." Jack says.
Khloe scoffs. "I'll have you know Zach still loves me, and I'm allowed to hang out with you whenever I want."
"No, you can't. And no, he doesn't. You can just leave. No one likes you because you're a bitch, Khloe." Jonah says.
"Yaaas." JoJo mouths.
"Well, I haven't been here long, but you seem like a bitch to me." Tajah says.
"Yeah." Alexis and Natalie agree.
"Uggghh!! I'm going to make your life a living hell, and espeacilly yours, because its obvious that you have feelings for Zach." She says pointing at me. "Oh my gosh, Khloe, we just told you to stay away from us because you're a drama queen. Actually, haha, you're no queen, so correction, drama peasent." Daniel puts in. Everyone bursts out laughing except for Khloe. "Ugggh!" She says. "Whatever. I don't care what you think. I know I am prettier than any of you sluts." She says, rolls her eyes, and walks away.
"Yes, that drama peasent is finally out of our lives forever!" Jack yells.
Corbyn pulls out his too-small sunglasses and places them crookily on his face. All of the girls laugh. "Wait, the ones that are single are going home. Christina isn't here for Corbyn?" Alexis reminds us.
"Duhh. I'm going home to sleep." Corbyn answers, rolling his eyes sarcastically. "Wow, Corbyn, wow." Natalie says.
"Whatever. We're going to Logan's then out to dinner. You three go home." Jonah orders. "Excuse me, you're not our father?" I say. "Yeah, because he's my daddy." JoJo says. "Oh my lord." Zach says. "We are going, we are going, chill." Corbyn says.
~~~
Annie's POV
~
"Wait, can we just go to the restaurant? Like, and not go to Logan's? We'll meet you there." Daniel asks Jonah. "Whatever. Go." Jonah answers, rolling his eyes. Daniel gets out of the van then grabs my hand and pulls me out. He is soooo cute, omg!! He interlocks his fingers with mine and we start walking. "What ate we doing?" I ask. "Just...walking." He answers. "You know, you're-" Daniel starts but gets cut off by three girls coming up to us. "Oh my god, you're Daniel Seavey!! Can I get a picture with you?" One asks. Daniel looks at me and then down at our hands. "Um, I can't right now. I'm busy. You know, I'm normal too, just like you, and a little privacy is good sometimes. So, thats what we're doing right now. Enjoying my personal life." He answers.
Another girls laughs. "You're Daniel Seavey, and you expect to get privacy? Thats funny, bae." "Don't call me bae, I'm not dating you." Daniel answers. "Daddy?" She asks. "No." Daniel answers. "Hottie?" "No." "Baby boy?" "No." "Sweetie?" "No!! Just stop! I'm not with you! Are you blind?; do you not see this?!" Daniel raises the hand that he's holding with mine. "We see that, but we just want a picture!" Another girl says. Daniel rolls his eyes. "Come on." He says to me and we walk away.
Tajah's POV
~
"Hurry up, Logan, geez, you don't even have a date, you should just freaking go to our house with Zach and Ray." Jonah says. Jonah, Jovia, Anthony, and I came up to get Logan and Alexis and Emilio and Natalie and Jack waited downstairs in the van. "Well, since I'm a Maverick, I'm just going to take longer every time you say that." Logan answers. I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Jonah, we are going to go downstairs." Anthony says as he grabs my hand and walks out the door giving Jonah no time to respond. "So, do you think Rianne planned on making it so Zach and Raylynn are alone together?" I ask him.
"Haha, yeah. I know that they boys said Raylynn likes Zach and Zach likes Raylynn but they won't admit it to each other. Too dumb too, I guess." He answers. "Well, I'm glad that you told me that you loved me." I say. He turns to me. "Me too. I love you, Tajah." "I love you too." I say, and before I knew it we were leaning in close and our lips were just centimeters apart. He closed the space between us. Oh my god, Anthony is kissing me. And we just started dating like, a week ago!"
Alexis's POV
••
Well, Jack and Natalie are freaking sucking each other's faces off back there so maybe...
"I'm bored." Emilio says with his adorable Spanish accent. I smile. "Me too." I answer. He pulls out his phone and opens Snapchat. He swipped to the dog filter. "Couple pic." He says. I laugh. He's so adorable. I get in the picture with him and after he takes it he types 'babe😍😊💘' and puts my Snapchat username then posts it on his story. He goes back and we take ankther picture and another. Then, he says, "Oh, I know the perfectly one, baby!" He called me babyHe leans in and kisses me on the cheek. But, before he gets my cheek, I turn my head and our lops touch. He was surprised at furst but he just goes with the flow. He snaps the picture and then puts his phone down and craddles my face in his hands. Oml, Emilio Martinez is my boyfriend.
Natalie's POV
→←
Haha, Jack and I were the first ones to kiss. He just leaned in and started kissing me. I pulled away because I was surprises but then smashed my.lips back against his. "Wow, you know, you should breathe." Emilio says. "Shut up." Jack I ulls away to  say and I laugh then we kiss again and soon enough, we're making out. Yeees. Jack freaking Robert Avery, my baby..and mine only. I love him so much!!
Jovia's POV
||
"Logan, hurry the fuck up." I say. "Chill, baby." Jonah says. I blush, hard. Jonah's just so perfect! I can't believe that I'm lucky enough to actually be dating him, and all because of a Truth or Dare game where Zach was dared to add a fan in the group chat. It was amazing. We always thought it would be impossible, but guess what? The word 'impossible' really means 'im-possible.' He hugs me from behind. "Shut up, Jovia." Logan says. Wrong moment, Logasshole. "Call me Jovia again, see what happens, dickhead." "Yeah, what are you going to do, be a " JakePauler"? Oooh, so scary." I swear to god. "Feisty much, babe?" Jonah whispers in my ear. Stop, stop. Actually don't. Actually, not here, Jonah. I smile. "We can't do this here." I say. "Oh, so thats a later?" He whispers back with a smirk. Jonahhh stop but don't. I roll my eyes and smile. "Whatever floats your boat." I say. He smirks. "Let's go, lovebirds" Logan says, coming out of his room.
"I also heard everything you whispered. You can't whisper."
--
Corbyn's POV

Wow, sleeping is nice. Haha my bed is so comfy. I'm never leaving it. . . . . .
Raylynn's POV
|•|
"Um, want to watch a movie?" I ask Zach. Oh my God, atop talking, youre so annoying he pro ably thinks you're stupid. Stop.
"Sure. What movie?" Zach answers. "It doesn't matter." I answer. Zach rolls his eyes. "Yes, it does. Scary? Funny? Romance?" He asks. I blush. "Romance?" I ask, laughing.
"Yeah? What, they're cute." He answers. "I actually wish boys these days actually acted like that." This boy is perfect, let me tell you. "I'll make popcorn, Zach, pick a movie." I say. "Fine. But it will be scary." He answers. I roll my eyes and smile like an idiot.

  After the popcorns done, I came in and sat on the opposite side of the couch than Zach. "What are you doing, silly?" He asks. "Um, sitting here? Waiting for the movie to start?" I say confused. "Geez, thats not what I meant, Ray." Did he just call me Ray? Oml, I'm dead rn. He's so perfect jdkclep. He got up and moved next to me. Ohhh, thats what he meant. "What did you pick?" I ask him as he grabs a handful of popcorn from the bowl. " 'Never Say Never - Justin Beiber." He jokes. I fake glare at him. "Kidding, Ray, I was kidding!! It's Poltergiest."
I smile at the idiot.

We watched the movie and ten minutes in, Zach and I see basically cuddling. "If you get scared, you can hold my hand." He says. I smile. "Dork." I say. "Hey!" He yells. He grabbed a pillow and playfully started hitting me with it. I grabbed one and smack him with it. "Why are you hitting me with a pilliow?!" I yell. "You offended me!" "So?" He stops smacking me. "Awww, why'd you stop?" I ask. "Because I'm going to hurt your face, and I can't do that." He says. I laugh. "Whatever." We sit back down and finish the movie. His hand slips into mine soon enough. My head is on his chest. Something scary on the screen and it bury my face into Zach's chest. Life is good right now. "It's okay, princess." Zach assures me.
-
2100 words :))
*unedited so if words are spelled wrong, sorry, I was typing fast!*
| c a s t |
Rianne/Annie • RianneCV
Jovia/JoJoJojomarais
Tajah-Rae/TajahTajahAvery
Alexis/Lexi that_anime_nerd_815
Natalie/LiaBeecuzWhyNot
Raylynn/Rayraylynnherron
Why Don't We - themselves