•Chapter four•

Chapter Four: Air of the Night
°
I made a schedule thing and I'm updating this story on Tuesdays and Saturdays! Also, this story will be mostly messages until WDW meets Annie, JoJo, and Ray! :)
~~~~
Rays POV (Raylynn)
--
I'm so excited for this summer! Ahh! I decided to text the band about it after this happened earlier: "Sooo, what are you gonna do with Jonah when you meet?" Annie asked, looking at JoJo with a smirk on her face. JoJo blushed hard. I laughed at them. "Um...." JoJo's face only grew redder by the second. I tried to think of something to save her, and quick. I could tell Annie was making her uncomfortable. "THERES A LIGHT WHEN, YOU WALK IN THE ROOM. THERES EXCITMENT, FLOWING ON YOU!" I sang as loud as I could, trying to get Annie to leave JoJo alone and sing. "Fine. You win this time." She muttered them started singing. "OUTTA SIGHT WHEN, AND THE MOMENTS SOAKING UP THE AIR!" Annie screamed at the top of her lungs. Then, JoJo sang because this was a good song. And it was by Why Don't We. "OOOOOO." Then we just finished the song. "Well, that was fun." Annie said. "Yeah." JoJo agreed. "IN THE AIR OF THE NIGHT!" I screamed. "Not again." The said in unison. "Rude!" I cursed at them. They rolled their eyes. I playfully shoved them. "I hate you!" I yelled at them. "Well, I love you!" Annie yelled at me. "You guys are sooo cliché. But its cute." JoJo said. We laughed. "Our last day of school is tomorrow!" Annie reminded us. "You're right! I totally forgot!" JoJo said. I laughed. "AND WE CAN SEE THE BOYYYYS!" I yelled. Why am I always the hyper friend?
*ding* *ding* *ding*
"Well, speaking of the devil." Annie said, pulling out her phone. "Devils." JoJo corrected. We pulled out our phones.
Husband🔐💕: And if I hold ya, we're bullet proof. And I don't care about nobody's point of view :)
Daniel❤: You look so beautiful! You walked out of a dream. I never felt this way before. Your eyes are all I need, to make forever feel like, just a little while. I swear I'd walk, I'd run I'd even learn to fly JUST TO SEE YOU SMILE❤
Jonah😚: you can make the world stop, you can have it your way
JoJo: Why are you guys so cliché too?
Annie👑😈
Ray🍉: You guys are so adorableeee
Jonah🍍: BC we love you @ JoJo
Daniel❤: I need you in ma life like limelight. Wherever I go I'm taking youuuu.
Husband🔐💕: Whenever I call you're my lifeline...
Corbean💘: ...I never hang up I depend on you
Jack🍲: you flyyyy with me so I call u red eye.
JoJo💕: enough buttheads.
Annie👑😈' its cute JoJo
Ray🍉: YAAAS Annie
Husband🔐💕: When can we meet u babes❤
Jack🍲:Zach, don't pushy ugh. What is wrong with you?
Daniel❤: ya and I'm clingy BC I send 😏. Zach called u babes.
Ray🍉: Soon💕 @ Zach
Annie👑😈: She didn't even care😂
JoJo💕: Of course she doesn't mind...Zach called her babe. I mean...His name is Husband🔐💕 in her phone.
Ray🍉: Not kidding, JoJo and Annie you have legit three seconds to run because imma get you.
Jonah🍍: ooo😏
I set my phone down. "Imma kill you both." And they threw their phones down and started running.
-----
Sorry, its short but Annie wanted me to update tonight and I needed to update even tho its Thursday. But schedule for this story is at the top. Ily all :)
Annie~ RianneSeavey
JoJo~ Jojomarais
YOU COULD BE SMILIN WITH MEEEE. Sorry, Free came on while I wrote this part😂
Xoxxo~
Raylynn💕
If the sky falls, I'll catch it just to steal you a starrrr. Okay, I'm done now. Ily.
643 words
If you dream I hope you dream of me. And if you fall, I hope you fall for me see :) okay, now I'm really done❤
670 words