•Chapter five•

Chapter Five: Annie and Daniel
»
Raylynns POV
"You just had to tell him, didn't you?" I asked Annie and JoJo, rolling my eyes. "Duh! We have to be matchmakers." Annie explained. I rolled my eyes again. "Yeah! How are you and Zach supposed to be together if he doesn't know you like him?" JoJo asked. "Whatever." I said. I walked back into the living room, picked up my phone off of the couch, and opened the group chat.
Jack🍲: How is killing your best friends going, hmm Raylynn?
Ray🍉: Yo Jack imma be killing you if you say my full name again.
Husband🔐💕: Ooo she's feisty😍😂
Daniel❤: Yeah, oooo
Corbean💘: Hush Giraffe Neck
Annie👑😈: Umm what did you just call him
Jonah😚: He called him Giraffe Neck
JoJo💕: Shut up. Ooh can I call you Jo Jo with a bow bow?! @ Jonah
Jonah😚: No. We should call you that...
JoJo💕:..... I hate you
Jonah😚: I LOVE YOUUU JOJO
Annie👑😈: Shes blushing rn.
Ray🍉: yeah she is blushing rn.
Daniel❤: Oooo
"Do you wanna die today?" I hear a familiar voice say. JoJo. I laughed.

Zach's POV
This group chat was fun! I can't wait to meet the girls in person. It would be fun and all the stuff we do together once we meet.....*ding*. My phone snapped me out of my thoughts.
Daniel: When should I ask her?
I was confused....who? What?
Zach: What? Sorry I'm confused.
Daniel: Annie...when should I ask her out? Idk what she looks like but I know she's beautiful. Shes such a wonderful person. Shes sweet, kind, and so much more. I get a tingly feeling whenever I get a message from her.
Zach: You should do it rn Daniel.
Daniel: Okay....I'm going.
I was so happy for Daniel! He was asking Annie to go out with him! Thats awesome. They would be a cute couple. I ship it......Raniel/Dianne?

Daniels POV (first time!)

I'm so nervous! I can't believe I'm actually doing it. I sighed and opened her contact....
Daniel❤: Ummm hey Annie
Wifey👑💕: Uh hey Daniel. Wyd
Daniel❤: nm. I just needed to ask you a question thats really important....
Wifey👑💕: Shoot
Daniel❤: Er this is really hard but I was wondering if you would go out with me?
Wifey👑💕: Actually, I was going to ask you the same thing...
Daniel❤: So is that a yes?
Wifey👑💕: Thats definitely a yes, Mr. Seavey.
My King😍❤: YAYY
My Queen👑💕: ❤❤
My King😍❤: When can we meet you?
My Queen👑💕: Don't tell the boys but.....This Summer!
My King😍❤: YAYYYY IM EXCITED.

I can't actually believe she said yes. I'm so excited!! Especially since I get to meet the girls this summer!

Zach: Did you ask her???! What did she say??!
Daniel: Zach....she said...
Zach: Imma be hella mad if she said no!
Daniel: YES
Zach: HORRAY I DONT HAVE TO BE MAD AT ANYONE

Annies POV
Daniel just asked me out. Daniel. Seavey. Just. Asked. Me, Rianne, out. How was this possibly possible?
"RAY! JOJO!" I yelled. I was freaking out. They rushed into the room. "What is it?" Ray asked, rolling her eyes. "Yeah, we were trying to eat." JoJo said. "Daniel....asked me out!" I said, dramatically pausing after I said his name. "Oh my Gosh, really?!" JoJo asked. "Just so you know, imma kill that little Oregon boy if he breaks your heart." Ray said, smiling innocently. Oh, god. This is gonna be fun. "And imma kill that Texas boy if he divorces you!" I replied, smirking. I already knew what she was going to say. She threw her hands up in the air. "For the last freaking time, I'm not dating Zach and I'm not married to him either!" JoJo and I giggled as Ray walked away.
---
Sorry I had to end it like that but I didn't wanna make a whole long chapter. I sadly start school in two days. #PrayforRay Anyway, Aaren wanted me to update (ilysm Aaren!) Today so yeah here it is. I'll try to update tomorrow but I'm getting everything ready for school so no promises! Ilysm!
Xoxxo-
Raylynn❤
Annie~ RianneSeavey
JoJo~ Jojomarais

SHOUTOUT TO AAREN❤ BeecuzWhyNot

726 words