•Chapter two•

Chapter Two: Group Chat
Raylynn's POV
"I can't believe I get to talk to our favorite band!" I said. "Same." Annie and Jovia said. I looked at my phone.

Daniel❤️: You should add you're two friends in here.
Ray☀️: Rianne, but she likes to be called Annie, and Jovia, or JoJo.
I showed Annie and JoJo. We were walking to the froyo shop. It was only a block away, so why drive? And, we couldn't drive for another year. They both stopped dead in their tracks. They was blushing, and hard.
Jonah😘: Daniel! Why would you say that?
Corbean💘: Well adding a fan to this chat has certainly made it more interesting.
Jack🔆: I agree @ Corbyn
Daniel❤️: Well are you gonna add your friends @ Ray
Zach🔐💕: Don't pressure anyone @ Daniel🙄
Ray☀️: No it's fine @ Zach. I'll add Annie and JoJo. I was going to anyway. We all love WDW😍.
Ray☀️ added 357-910-1112 and 132-456-9876 to the group.
357-910-1112: I'm Rianne, but to all of you I'm Annie❤️
132-456-9876: I'm Jovia, but call me JoJo
Daniel❤️: 😏
Jonah😘: BOI don't you even try
Jack🔆: Gettt someeee @ Daniel
Corbean💘: guys chill @ Daniel @ Jack
Zach🔐💕: Quit hitting on girls you don't even know Daniel
Daniel❤️: 🙄🖕🏼 @ Zach
Annie👑😈: Oh thx Zach but it's fine. Daniel is my fav.
Daniel❤️: Again, 😏
JoJo🙃✨: You guys are weird.
Zach🔐💕: Hey!
Ray☀️: it's a good weird. Trust me.
Corbean💘: So we know Annie's favorite. Who's urs @ Ray
Ray☀️: Not telling😏
Annie👑😈: it's Zach😂🤘🏻
JoJo🙃✨: It's Zach😘
Annie and JoJo sent their messages at the same time. "What was that for?" I yelled, playfully slapping them. "Because." JoJo said. "Because isn't an answer." I replied, rolling my eyes. "Because...we love you." Annie said. "Well, I hate you." I joked. "I hate you, I love you." Annie and JoJo sang. I rolled my eyes at them. We got our froyo and sat down at a table outside. We didn't care if we were right beside each other; we opened the group chat on our phones to see new messages.
Corbean💘: Ooo
Zach🔐💕: Shut up Corbyn
Daniel❤️: Zachhh😏
Zach🔐💕: What
Daniel❤️: oh nothing.
Jack🔆: Wait who does JoJo like¿
Annie👑😈: None of your business
JoJo🙃✨: None of you, I hate you all😂😂
Ray☀️: She's in love with Jonah
Someone slapped me. "What the heck! What was that for?" "For telling them I like Jonah." "Love." Annie corrected. I rolled my eyes at them. "You told them I like Zach."
Corbean💘: I feel left out.
Jack🔆: Same @ Corbyn.
Annie👑😈: Corbean stfu you have Christina.
Jack🔆: Thx @ Annie. Now I really feel left out.
Zach🔐💕: This convo tho😂
Daniel❤️: What do you three look like anyways, how do we know you're not some random 50 year old man, hm?¿
JoJo🙃✨: You will find out soon. We aren't telling you yet.
Annie, JoJo, and I agreed not to show the WDW boys what we look like. It's for a good reason though. If they were going to fall for us, they were gonna all for our personalities, not looks. None of them will certainly not fall for my looks, though.
522 words