Teasing & tests

After they had brought Tim back to the ship and home he slept only to wake up in a lab, laying on a table but he was not tied up "Ah, so your awake this is going to be so much fun~" Tord said with a mischievous look in his eyes "Urg what do you want Tord ?!" Tom yelled in an angry tone "Hey if you do stuff like that then I'll make the 'fun' longer~" Tord replied smirking. Tord then pulled out a pair of hand cuffes and snapped one onto tom and snapped to other on to himself "What in the?" Tord cut him off by saying "Ok now stand up !" Tom got off of the table and stood up then Tord pulled his hand high into the air as far as it would go, lifting tom almost a door off the ground "Hey ! What the heck Tord !" Tom yelled struggling and swinging around at this Tord began laughing historically and saying stuff like "You're an idiot !" Tom just hung there then Tord let Tom go back to his cell but he was almost shot by one of the guards on his way back to his small dark cell. He took a seat and thought 'man, how did I get caught up in this nightmare, I mean Edd and him were friends but I wasn't...... " then he thought of how he had met Tord and how miserable he made him growing up and now look at Tord powerful and now he had taken control of Tom.

Tom was sitting in his room alone when he felt a sharp pain in his arm 'what ? Oh great a tranquilizer.' Tom said saracasticly as he fell to the ground."  Tom woke up in a large room tied down and Tord was looming over him  smiling "Hello, now I have a temporary formula that will effect you in strange ways~" Tord then stabbed a syringe into his arm with maroon looking liquid . Instantly he began growling and barking like a dog and then Tord let him go, after an hour of watching him he decided to  take him to his cell so he clipped a leash on to him and in agile Tord saw him walking on all fours like an animal. Later, Tord began to play fetch with him and Tom acted like a dog. Tord brought him to his cell and walked in but Tim started growling and barking at him "Are, you being territorial ?" Tord said in a shocked voice as he then took tom with him to his office and put him under his desk and pat his head often. Tord was extremely happy about having Tom as a pet but soon the effects wore off the tom started screaming and Tord had to take a dna sample to see if the chemical was still in his system but Tord found that tom had little to no human dna. 

To be continued 

So next I have more pain and torture