"Lizzy! Where's Hyeri?" I panted after a long run on the wide corridor.

"With Kihyun." She tried to slam the door on my face but I blocked it with my hand and let myself in. She's still a b.itch.

"Where is she?!" I spat.

"I just told you where she is. And they're both happy now so please, let them be." She rolled her eyes on me and nearly walked an inch farther but I grabbed her by the wrist.

"Don't play hard-to-get with me, Lizzy. I don't know where Kihyun lives."

"That's not my problem."

"Do you want me to kneel and beg?"

Her eyes were screaming hatred. She stayed quiet while devising a plan in her mind. I don't think I would like it.

"Tell me you still love me and I'll tell you where he lives." She smirked and parted her hair behind her shoulders.

"I thought I made myself clear to you a year ago. I never loved you, Lizzy."

I never loved her, and she didn't like the sound of it. She gasped and threw herself at me, I was quick to push her away.

"Aaahh!" She screamed. "Why do you still love her?! She hates you!"

"I love her, and I always will. If something happens to her because of you, I swear we'll meet each other in hell," I cautioned.

"You'll never see her again."

"I will find her even if it would take an eternity. I will find her."

"Imagine what Kihyun and Hyeri could be doing right now. They could be doing it on the couch—" She took a step towards me.

"— on the kitchen." and another step.

"— on the table." Her eyes stayed glued on mine.

I tried not to pay attention because I know my ex-girlfriend. She hated making love on the table.

"— on the bed." Her hands crawled on my hair and pushed my face on hers so that our lips would crash.

I pulled away and slapped her. But that didn't stop her though, she attempted to kiss me again and that's when I got violent. I pushed her so hard she fell on her butt. I am so tired of her psychotic ass.

"You're not leaving me again!" Before I could turn the doorknob, she ran to the kitchen and instantly took a knife.

"I will stab myself if you take one more step, Jeon Jungkook!" Her hand shook as she aimed the knife to her chest.

I turned the knob and opened the door. Heartless and selfish, I might seem but she's gone mad. "Kill yourself. I don't care."

Lizzy's:

I dropped the knife on the floor the moment he left. "D.amn you!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.