His saliva left a trail from my mouth all the way to my neck. There was no pleasure coming out of this. I cried to myself, for I couldn't do anything but watch him mess me up. He pulled my pants down and pushed three of his fingers in. I pressed my head down in pain as he senselessly shoved them in and out. My energy escape my body. I wished I was dead. Why didn't he just kill me? 

I calmed down, trying to catch my breath. I couldn't feel anything, my tears clouded up my vision. Eventually, he stopped. I closed my legs and my voice cracked as I tried to move them.

"Y—you are a m—monster!" the words roughly left my lips.

He licked his fingers and smirked. "I like the sound of that."

"You're f.ucking crazy! Psycho!" I spat, but he just found satisfaction from my words.

"You could've just asked me where you got those wounds. You could trust me too, you know?"

"Trust?! Ohh, I'm running out of it. So, f.uck you!"

"Oh yes honey, I will gladly f.uck you too. Let me show you how you got those (bruises)."

He unbuckled his belt and tied them around his hand. In a split-second, I felt the leather hit my thighs. I screeched in pain as the ache pierced through. I cry not only for the physical damage, but also for the relationship we could have had.

"This is my favorite spot." He caressed my thighs and gave it a slap. I shrugged his hand off but he grabbed it and pulled me back in position.

"You are a naughty girl!" He belted me again.

"Dead people are usually easier to f.uck. It just amazes me how they don't try to fight back and touch you anywhere you don't like." And again.

That's when it struck me.
He's necrophiliac.

"You are disgusting!"

"I had fun playing with you for a while. You really don't remember anything, do you?" He sighed. "Lizzy, you nasty woman."

"Lizzy?" The mention of her name sparked series of inquiries in my mind.

"You trust people too much." He struck me like an animal. Like I was some piece of useless meat. From my thighs to my stomach. He had no mercy. But why? Why me?

He stopped. But just when I thought it was all over, he had just begun.

He forced himself between my legs and let his length sprung out as he removed his boxers. I tried to kick him away, but he gripped my ankles so tight I thought they would break. He licked my clit before harshly inserting his shaft in and out. Faster and faster every minute.

"Kihyun! N—no! Stop! Please, s—stop!"

"I will make you remember this one night, Hyeri. This very specific moment. You will remember this, and I will make you forget the rest." He hissed like a psycho, and pleasured himself using me. But I'm very much alive. Why me?

My brain shorted at the pain accumulating in between my legs. I took no pleasure as he senselessly raped me like the dead people he used. My body withered after his merciless crime. When he reached his peaked, he removed himself from me and stroked himself more. It was disgusting. It was traumatic.

He picked his clothes from the floor and dressed himself up. Suddenly, my phone rang. Jungkook.

I tried to reach for my phone but the locks were too tight. He watched me struggle like a dirty pig on the bed, and found humor from it.

"It's funny to see you try." He fixed his collar and went atop me once more. What now?! Is he not tired yet??!!

"If you try to tell him, or anyone you know. They're D.E.A.D. Dead!" He poked my nose and got off.

It was thoughtful of him to dress me up, still not releasing me from captive. He went out of the room, while I sulk over what just happened.

Jungkook, please come back.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep from this nightmare. I was awakened by the sudden clicks of the handcuffs being unlocked. My phone rang once again.

With my hands now free, I crawled to the table beside the door where my phone was resting.

"I warned you. We don't want more people involved, do we?" I heard him smirk at the end of his words.

Jungkook, help me.

I answered the call and stayed as calm as possible. "Kookie?"

"Hyeri! Why aren't you answering the phone?"

I quietly cried upon hearing his voice. I wanted to scream for help, but I was being watched. I want to protect him. I need to protect him.

"I was sleeping. I'm sorry."

"Why do you sound tired? Did something happen?"

Yes.

"No."

"Are you sure? You don't seem okay—"

I'm not okay.

"I'm okay! Stop worrying about me, and stay away. I've moved on."

I dropped the call and broke down. Kihyun gave me a delightful smile, thinking he had won the game. But I know Jungkook too well, he wouldn't let me down.

Please worry about me and stay.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ
🌻 note:

necrophiliac (noun) — a person who is sexually attracted to dead bodies