imagine #11 Silly me part 1

♡CJ♡

(Y/N's POV)

Oh my god... how long has it been? Ugh I need to get back into writing because as you can probably tell after reading this, I need practice lol. Okay I'll stop talking, love you guys! Also, this was requested by @jaza6288

(Y/N's POV)

I look in the mirror. Same girl, same body, same picture, which I was hoping would somehow change over night... Silly me. How could a big girl like me turn into someone that everybody would love overnight? Those kinds of things only happen in movies, which makes it even more sad to dream about.

But there's one thing that keeps me going.... Well.... 2 - my boyfriend Peter and my best friend Devon. They mean the world to me!

Devon and I are the youngest ones in the camp by two years (we're both 15) but I guess age doesn't really matter in Neverland.

Being the same age is probably what's made us so close. If one us are in trouble, the other one stands up for them. If one of us is sick, the other one is right by their side, patting their back. And especially if me and Peter are fighting, he's always the one who comforts me and stays with me when no one else will. Which now that I think about it, happens a lot...

I wish I could say that me and Peter were the perfect couple, but then I'd be lying.

He's always distant and that makes me worried...

I shake my head, scratching away my thoughts. I stand up from my bed and walk outside. There's someone sitting in my usual spot but he-... She is facing the other way. I walk closer and her features come more in depth, her perfect golden curls, her flowy white dress.. I walk around the circle of logs that are all taken up by lost boys around the fire. I see her face. Shes georgous no doubt which makes me even more insecure than I already am.

As I'm still staring, I feel a hand on my shoulder and look at whose hand it is. Devon. I smile at him, but it fades as i look back at the girl. He pats my back, "she's not that pretty you know?"

He says it like it's obvious. Is he blind??? He steps in front of me, "your way prettier." Ok. Yes. He's definitely blind. "Thank you Devon... For trying to make me feel better but I know that I'm not... Well.... HER" I say throwing my arm up in her direction. "Your right," he holds my arms, "your you. And if you ask me, that's more than enough..."

How did I deserve this? I wrapped my arm around his neck like dads would at the end of their kids soccer games, the sport I always used to play. Devon is a little shorter that me so this was easy haha. "This is why your my bestfriend."

I look back over at the girl that easily has all the boys' eyes on her, even Peters. Scratch that. ESPECIALLY Peters. He was glued on her like a magnet.

My once wide smile turned into a deep frown. I just stood there and watched. He's never looked at me that way. Does he still love me? Did he ever? I shook my head, of course he does..... Silly me.

~Time Skip~

She's told stories, sang, complained, told us how "miserable" her life was which was just her not having the privledge to decorate the room the way she wanted, along with having a bedtime.... So horrible...

Her voice was starting to annoy me. Every time I thought she was done, she would say "sooooo" and start up another irrelevant topic. But yet, there the boys were, watching her every move in awe. I looked at Peter and sighed... How can I compete with that? Answer, I shouldn't have to.

Devon and I decided to make up a plan. He would try and say mean things to me, purposely loud, to try and get Peters attention. He always stood up for me when these kinds of things happened, but things could change now that someone's here... *cough cough*

Here goes nothin'. I nodded my head towards Devon. "Hey y/n, get this shit cleaned up," he motioned toward the bowls that were laying around the fire from the boys' last meal. I walked slowly to pick them up. He trailed behind me, "FASTER you worthless idiot!" Oh, Okay, that one stung a little, "Can you not do anything fucking right!?"

One comment after the other. We had everyone's attention, except for the person's we were trying to get. This was hard for me. I didn't think of it before. In my past, these are the things I was called everyday. I haven't been called such things in a long time, it was starting to take it's toll. Little did I know, the next thing he would say, would be 10 times worse. "COME ON YOU FATASS BITCH, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO STARVE YOURSELF SO THAT YOU COULD ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY MOVE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!"

I stopped in my tracks, I turn to face him. It was scilent. I glanced at Peter, he was looking, but didn't make a move. I looked at the boys, they all had shocked looks on their faces, as well as Devon, along with regret. I blink letting a tear fall. I hesitate, but then i turn and run into the forest. "Y/N, I- I didn't mean it" I hear behind me. I just ran. Faster, and faster. I go until my legs give out

I can't be here anymore.

I look up and see the blue waves in front of me. A ship sat on the turquoise blanket of water - Hook. "That's my way out" I wispered to myself.

I started jogging through the sand until I reach the white fizz of the water. Is this really what I wanted?

Yes

I dove into the icy waters. I felt paralyzed. I snap out of my daze and swim up to the surface, taking in a deep breathe. The waters never this cold so it took me by surprise.

I swim against the currents. I look up to see the wooden wall of the side of the ship.

A rope flies down in front of me. I look up a tad bit more to see hook holding the other end.

~

Once I reach the top, hook helps me over. I looked at him, my eyes tinted red from crying. He hugs me and I could tell he understood. He lets go and whispers "welcome aboard M'lady"

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING! I know this seems extremely long, sorry lol

~See ya peeps!