Imagine #3 Life's short Part 1

♡CJ♡

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

Since I've been in Neverland, it's been a dream come true! I couldn't ask for anything more. Peter and I are really close, we talk all day, everyday, and I feel like I finally have a family here with him and the lost boys.

"Hey, Peter?" I asked walking towards him. He looked at me and smiled, "yes love?" God he's so Cute!
"I'm going on a walk, do you wanna come with?" I asked hoping he would say yes. I've had a crush on him the moment I saw him and having his company just feels right. "Of coarse!" He says as his smile widens.

I walked with Peter for what seemed like minutes but was probably hours. Being with him, time stands still. I wanted so badly to tell him how I felt about him. This is as good of time as ever, so I just went for it! "Um, Peter I need to tell you something," I said. "What is it?" He asked as he stopped walking and looked into my eyes which made my heart flutter.

I was a nervous wreck, my stomach was turning and I felt like I was going to throw up. " I - I Um, I wanted to tell you I li....." I stopped when I felt something running out of my nose. I quickly put my hand up to my nose and then looked at my hand. It was blood. I look at Peter who looked worried. "Y/N, are you..." then he looked at my hand. The blood was now pouring out of my nose. "Oh My God Y/N!" He said looking at me shocked. Then everything around me started spinning. It was hard to keep my balance. Then all I remember was falling to the ground, seeing Peter hovering over me before the darkness took over.

When I woke up, I was in a soft bed, but it wasn't my bed. I looked around to try and figure who's tent I was in. "Hello love" Peter said as he walked into the room. "What happened?" I asked confused. "You had a really bad nose bleed and you passed out so I carried you here to my tent, I hope you don't mind," he said as he smiled a little. "So what were you saying earlier..... before you passed out?" He asked.

"Um, I wanted to tell you that..." there was awkward silence before I finally got the courage to say " I...like...you. Like, like - like you." I said looking at the ground. He lifts up my chin, and kisses me. When he pulls away I'm as red as a tomatoe. "I like you too" he said while smiling. Then he says, "Will you go out with me
Y/N?" "I'll have to think about it," I say sarcastically. We both laugh and head into camp. All the boys were dancing around the fire and enjoying themselves. "Hey Y/N, can you sing a song for us?" one of the younger boys asks. "Oh, I'm not sure, Peter's usually the one who plays the music" I said mostly because I didn't really want to because I get nervous singing in front of people, especially boys. "Come on Y/N, it will be nice, and you have a beautiful voice," Peter said which made me blush.

"Ok..." I said as the boys made a circle so that I was in the middle. They all sat down waiting for me to start. I started singing lost boy by Ruth B. (If you've never listened to it, you need to, it's a really good song) they all stared at me in awe. While I was singing I started feeling uneasy. I finished and everybody clapped. I excused myself and ran to the bathroom in my tent and threw up.

When I thought I was done I walked out and saw Peter sitting on my bed. "Hey, are you okay?" Peter asked with a concerned look on his face. "Yeah, I just felt a little.......... Oh god" I said as I ran into the bathroom and threw up again. Peter came in and tried to help me. " No Peter, I don't want you to see me like this" I said embarrassed. "It's okay, I'm here to help" he said in a soothing voice. He pulled back my hair and patted my back. When I was done, I hugged him. "Thank you peter" I said. "No problem, I'm happy to help love" he said and tried to lean in for a kiss but I stopped him. "Maybe not right after I throw up" I said giggling. He chuckled, "Yeah, your probably right."

After we talked to each other a little, we went to bed. (We both slept in my tent) I was soon woken up by having to throw up again. When I went to go back to bed, I saw Peter standing in the door way of the bathroom. He didn't say anything, he just put his arm around me and walked me back to bed and I soon drifted off to sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up to Peter shaking me. "Y/N, your nose" he said with a worried look. "What's wrong with my nose?" I asked confused and then remembered what happened yesterday. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I hurried up and grabbed a towel, held it against my nose, and held my head back. Peter came in right after me. "What's happening to me?" I asked annoyed but also worried. "Maybe we should go see a fairy, maybe they'll know what's going on" Peter suggested. (In this case the fairies are like doctors...If that makes sense...) I agreed and Peter went to tell the lost boys that me and him were going on a trip because something was wrong. They were all worried, but Peter assured them that I would be okay.

We left as soon as I had everything backed for the days walk which was water, sandwiches, snacks, just stuff that we thought we might want or need. We headed off and it was a long walk, but we finally made it to Pixie Hollow, the fairies' home. As soon as we came up to the tree, Tinker bell greeted us.

" Hello Y/N and Peter, what brings you to this part of the island?" She asked with excitement as she made herself bigger so that we would be the same size. "Um, something is wrong with
Y/N, and we wanted to see if you guys could figure it out" Peter said with a worried expression. Tinker bell's smile soon also changed into a worried expression. "I'll go get Blue" she said and quickly shruck back down to her fairy form and flew up the tree to get the head fairy, Blue.

When they came back, they changed to our size and Blue told me and Peter to come with her into her office. They have rooms for the fairies when they're in human form. We did as we were told and when we were in the room, she told me to lay down on the bed, for I would feel more relaxed. Peter sat beside me. She took my blood and ran some different tests with it. I told her that I've been throwing up and and also about the horrible nose bleeds.

When she came back from running the test, she had a nervous look on her face which scared me. I grabbed peters hand and squeezed it lightly. He could tell that I was frightened and held tighter." Um, I'm afraid I have bad news" she said trying to act calm so that I wouldn't be alarmed. That didn't work. "Y/N.........," she grabbed my hand and looked deeply in my eyes. "You have leukemia, a form of cancer" she said as a tear fell down her cheek. Me and the fairies were really close so it was like finding out one of your family members had cancer. I looked at Peter and he had tears in his eyes. Then he let them fall and embraced me in a tight hug. I wasn't crying, I was in too much in shock. I just sat there and hugged Peter as I thought to myself " this might be how I die."

◇◇◇

I hope you liked this part, thank y'all for reading!

~See ya peeps!