Imagine #7 Someone's back part 3

♡CJ♡

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

I slowly opened my eyes from the darkness I was in. I looked around at my surrounding and saw I was in the recovery tent. (It's like a hospital room) I heard crying, I looked to my left and saw Peter sitting beside me, balling. "Peter, what's wrong? I'm okay, I..."I was saying before I got cut off. "Y/N, this is all my fault. I should have believed you when you told me about Wendy, I should have been there for you, I should have protected you!" He said raising his voice.

"But I let you go! How could I be so stupid?! I could have saved you, if only I would have listened to you! But because of my ignorance, you don't get to live the life you where supposed to live. Because of me, your dead!" He yelled as he cried harder. "Peter, I'm not dead, I'm right here" I said as I reached out my hand to touch his hand......it went right through him. I shot up from the bed and looked down. There it was, my lifeless body, lying on the bed.

I gasped and covered my mouth. I had cuts all over my body. They spelled the words ugly, worthless, unloved, stupid, idiot... All the names the people used to call me back at the orphanage. Everything started to fade into white until that's all it saw was, white. I looked around and to see if anyone was with me. In the distance, I saw a figure walking towards me. It was a women. I squinted my eyes, waiting until she was close enough tor ecognize. "Mom?"

Flashback

I was sitting on my bed doing my homework. I was in sixth grade. I heard a loud thud from downstairs, followed by my mom screaming. I ran down the steps to find my mom, dead on the ground. I looked up to see my dad holding a bat. I stumbled up the steps to my room and called the cops. They shot my dad because he was going crazy and tried to kill them. Since the rest of my family didn't want me, I was sent to an orphanage. The people there bullied me and abused me for years. That was, until Peter came and saved me.

End of flashback

"Yes honey, it's me" she says as she hugs me tightly. I hug her back with just as much force. We both cried. "I missed you so, much" I said crying harder. "You have no idea" she said with a slight giggle. "Look at you! Your beautiful!" She said pulling away. I smiled but my smile soon faded when I realized what was happening. "Am I really dead mom?" I ask looking at her solemnly. "I'm afraid so sweetie" she said caressing my arm.

"I know you love him" she said all of a sudden. "What" I said shocked. "You can still see him, even though he won't see you" she said pointing to a mirror like object. I saw Peter crying next to my body, I sighed. "I'm going to miss him" I said as a tear slid down my cheek. I saw Peter talking to me, " I wish I wasn't so blind, I wish I would have seen what was right in front of me, you. I love you Y/N" he said leaning closer to me. I smiled as he kissed me, then, I felt like I was falling. "Mom! What's going on!?" I screamed. "It's not your time yet sweetie. Your going to live a wonderful life like you deserve! I will watch over you, and just remember, I'll always love you!" She screamed back before I feel into complete darkness.

I fluttered my eyes open to see......nothing, I couldn't see anything. I was being carried and the smell of flowers flooded my nose. Wait, can't see, being carried, flowers? I'm in a coffin!(I know this was kind of a stretch) I started jerking around. "Hey! Get me out of here, I'm not dead." Suddenly the box dropped and light flooded through it. The first thing I saw was Felix. He just stood there in shock. I stood up and gave him a big hug. He hugged back so hard, I couldn't breathe. "Can't........ breathe....." I said. "Oh, sorry " he said as he let go. We both giggled

Then I got tackled to the ground by a bunch of lost boys. They cheered with joy and we all laughed at the situation. "What's going on out....." Peter exclaimed before stopping in his tracks when he saw me. I ran to him and jumped in his arms. (This is a really cheesy moment, just saying) we both fell to the ground in tears.

"True loves kiss" he said in shock

"True loves kiss" he said in shock. "Please don't let me go" I said as I cried. "Never again!" He said. We pulled apart and smashed our lips together. We stayed that way until we heard the boys whistling and yelling "ooooooooh" so we pulled apart. "God, why do they have to ruin the moment" I joked as we both laughed. "I love you Y/N, more than anything" he said pulling me into another hug. "And as I to you peter, I love you."

Sorry if this was long, I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget, I take request!

~See ya peeps!