Imagine #5 Someone's back Part 1

♡CJ♡

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

I've been in Neverland for a couple of months now, and it's been amazing. And the best part is, is Peter. Just the sound of his name puts a smile on my face. He's my best friend and I have a huge crush on him, but he doesn't know, and I can guarantee he doesn't feel the same way. I'm just glad that I have him in my life.

"Hey Peter!" one of the lost boys yelled from the beach. Peter rushed over to see what the problem was. All the boys were circling around something. I ran over a few seconds after Peter did. I squeezed through the boys to find Peter crouching over something, someone, a girl! I was the only girl on the island so it took me by suprise. She woke up and all the boys went silent for a second. She looked around and then locked eyes with Peter. She gasped and gave him a hug. Wait, what?

Peter hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. WAIT..........What the heck is going on!? Then the girl looked over at me. She stood up and walked over to me. "Your new. Who are you?" she asked with a not so nice tone in her voice. "I'm Y/N" I said holding out my hand for her to shake. She just turned around and walked over to Peter. Rude much? "Can we go back to camp? I wanna see how much has changed since the last time I was here" she said acting all sweet. I just rolled my eyes. Peter smiled, "Not much has changed, but yes, of course Wendy!" Well, I guess this girl's name's Wendy. They starting walking into the forest. Wendy turned around and gave me a death stare. I just looked at her in a "What's your problem" kind of way. She quickly whipped her head around so that her hair would smack me in my face. "Oooooh kaay" I whispered to myself As I entered the forest behind them.

I watched as Peter and Wendy giggled and bumped playfully into each other. Was I jealous? No! Okay maybe...........yes, but I wasn't gonna show it. I casually walked up beside Peter. "Hey!" I said with a smile. He also smiled "Oh Hey Y/N!" Wendy once again gave me the death stare and stomped off to the others boys. I whispered to Peter, "So, what's her problem?" He looked at me weird than said, "What are you talking about?" "Well she's being kind of a jerk" I said. He stopped walking and looked at me. He almost looked angry. "What?" I asked confused. "Why did you call her a jerk? She didn't even do anything." He said defensively. "Oh really she didn't do anything? Did you see how she was treating me back there, or were you to memorized by her so called 'sweetness'?" I snapped back. "She acted like just looking at me made her discussed" I added. "Well who can blame her? Your the ugliest person on the island!" he said raising his. I looked at him in shock. "Y/N, I didn't mean it......" He said trying to grab my hand. "Go" I said, quickly pulling my hand away. "But Y/N" he started to say. "Go!" I repeated. He slowly walked away. I couldn't believe he said that. He never said those kinds of things to me, ever!

After about five minutes, I walked into camp. I looked over and saw Peter sitting next to Wendy on a log. As soon as he saw me he got up and began to walk towards me and I stopped. But before I knew it Wendy stopped him and pulled him in the other direction. I rolled my eyes and kept walking until Peter appeared in front of me. I looked at him then at Wendy. She was pouting on the log. He took me a little into the woods so no one could hear us. "Y/N I'm so sorry about what I said" he said looking at me. "I know I'm ugly and not the least bit pretty, but I didn't need to hear it from you" I said holding back tears. "Your right, you aren't pretty" he said with a smirk. "Seriously, you said sorry just to pretty much say it again!?" A tear rolled down my cheek as I raised my voice. I started yelling at him, but he cut me off, "Your beautiful" he said as he smiled at me. "Really?" I said as he wiped the tear off my cheek and hugged me. "Yes, and I'm glad your my best friend, I don't know what I would do without you" he said hugging me tighter. "Thanks Peter" I said pulling away. "Now let's go back to camp" he said as he smiled at me. I smiled back and we went back to camp.

We stayed by the fire a little bit longer, but it was getting late so everybody went to their tents. I went to my tent and got ready for bed when who do you think walks in, Wendy. "What do you want" I asked her annoyed. "Peter told me to share a tent with you since we're both girls" she said walking around the tent. "Ooohh booyyy I thought to myself." as I covered up with my covers. "Where am I supposed to sleep?" She asked angry. "I don't know" I said annoyed. "How about you give me your bed" she demanded more than offered. "What?! This has been my bed for months" I said as I sat up. "Well, now it's MINE" she said as she pushed me off the bed. "Who do you think you are" I asked mad. Then she slapped me across the face, forcing me to the ground. "I'm your worst nightmare, and you need to stay away from Peter!" she said hovering over me. "And if you tell anyone about this, I have my ways, and you won't like what'll happen" she said running a finger across her neck. I nodded and went to the other side of the room. I layed on the floor still holding my face and soon drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, Wendy was in my face, "remember what I said last night"she said as she stood up. She walked outside and I stood up to start getting ready. When I walked out of my tent, I saw Wendy and she saw me. She was sitting beside Peter and she put her head on his shoulder. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Peter looked at me weird and then ran over to me. "Y/N! What happened?" He said looking concerned as he lightly touched my cheek. It stung a little. Wendy must have hit me harder than I thought. I grabbed the tiny mirror I had in my pocket that I found at the beach. I held it up to my face and saw that my right cheek was red mixed with a little purple. I gaped. I looked at Wendy and she gave a "don't you dare" look. "Um....I....fell and I couldn't catch myself..... and I hit my face" I lied. I'm a terrible liar, but I hoped he bought it. "Ok, but you should put ice on it" he said walking me over to the kitchen cabin. "Thanks" I said as Peter handed me the ice. "Be careful, ok?" He said with a slight smile. "Ok" I said smiling back. I went outside and sat on a log around the fire. Wendy kept doing stuff to Peter to make me jealous. She would "boop" his nose, lay on him, just things that would agitate me. I couldn't stand it. "I'm going for a walk" I announced. Peter nodded and continued talking to Wendy. I walked until I felt calm. I went back to camp and when I walked in, I saw Peter and Wendy holding hands.

Hey guys! I'll right part two soon.

~See ya peeps!