Imagine #4 Life's short Part 2

♡CJ♡

(Y/N's P.O.V )

   "Peter, what are we going to tell the lost boys?" I said looking into his eyes. "I guess we have to tell them the truth..." he said, tears streaming down his face. Blue cleared her throat, "Just because Y/N has leukemia, doesn't mean she will die. It might go away before you know it" she said with a hopeful expression. "I doubt it," I said looking blankly at the wall. I was to petrified to feel sadness. I didn't want to die. Peter grabbed my hand and moved my face so that I was looking at him. "Don't say that, you will not die! I won't allow that to happen" he said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

   "Peter, we have to go back and tell everybody, they deserve to know" I said. Peter looked at me and nodded. We got up and gave Blue a hug. As we exited her "office", I was pretty much tackled by hugs. I was confused but then looked at Tinker bell and she was crying. "Sorry, I kinda heard the coversation" she said rushing over to me. "I'm so sorry Y/N" she said as she cried harder. I gave her a hug and told her that we needed to get back to the boys to tell them the news. She shook her head in understanding.

When we walked back, it was dark. Peter lifted me up on his back. "Peter it's okay you don't have to carry me because I have canc.... " I said but was cut off by Peter. "Don't.......say it. I'm doing this because I want to" he said with a solemn look on his face. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. When we reached camp, all the boys stood up with worried faces and just stared at us. "Um, we need to talk....." Peter said looking at the boys and then at the ground.

   I grabbed peters hand and forced a smile. "As you guys know
Y/N's sick and the fairies did figure out what was wrong" Peter said but looked at me with tears in his eyes showing me that he couldn't continue. " I have cancer, leukemia to be exact" I said. As soon as the words came out of mouth, all the boys gasped and looked at me in shock. Peter hugged me and everybody joined in. "Okay guys, it's okay, I'll be fine" I said trying to have hope. I could tell that they were really upset. "But if things don't turn out as planned, I want to make the most of every second I have" I said as they looked at me with sympathy. "And that means spending it with you guys" I said and they all cheered.

   The rest of the night, we danced around the fire. I sang and Peter played his flute. We had a great time. When everything settled down, everybody went to their tents, but me and Peter stayed beside the fire and cuddled. We sat there all night talking about random things. "Peter, I love you" I say staring at him. "I love you too Y/N" he said kissing my forehead.

   "But I don't just love you, I would die for you. Your so kind and sweet, I can't describe the way I feel for you in words. I fell in love with my best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way. Promise you won't forget me?" You say letting a tear fall down your cheek. "Y/N, your not going anywhere, and if you were, no I would never forget you, but your staying right here, with me. And as rude as it sounds I will never let you leave, I need you. He said tearing up too. "I will never leave you peter " you say hugging him and you both soon drifted off to sleep.

Time skip

   Its been a year since I was diagnosed with leukemia. The boys have been very helpful with everything and I love them all so much. And Peter, I can't find the words to say how much I appreciate him. And as of this day, I'm proud to say I'm cancer free!

Thanks for reading guys!

~See ya peeps!