Imagine #2 Broken part 2

♡CJ♡

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

Since the moment Peter and I met, we've been really close. The day he asked me to be his girlfriend was the happiest day of my life. I get along with all the boys, well...almost all. Felix never gave me a chance, he always tells me I can't do anything because I'm a girl. He blames me for everything and says that I brought him and Peter apart. He's wrong, Peter doesn't talk to him as much because of how he treats me.

But one day, the boys weren't at camp like they usually are. So being as curious as I am, I went to go look for them.

As I got closer to the beach, I heard the boys talking. I ran the rest of the way until I got to the place they were standing. They were making a circle around something. Peter looked like he was in the middle inspecting what it was. When I got through all the boys I saw what they were all looking at.

It was a girl, and I have to admit, she was beautiful which made me kinda jealous. She had blonde hair and she had a white dress on. The boys took her back to the camp and just stared at her until she woke up. All the boys stood around her all day, fascinated with her. Then Felix and Peter walked into the woods. They said they needed to talk about things and they were gone for about ten minutes. When they came back Peter didn't even look at me. He just went into his tent.

I went in after him to see if something was wrong. When I walked in, he was just sitting on his bed. "Can I help you?" He said sarcastically. "No I just wanted to see if something was wrong, you seem upset." I said. "Nothing's wrong, now can you leave?" He demanded more than asked. Peter never talked to me like that. He was always so kind and he would talk to me all day if he could. "Peter I know something's wrong" I said with concern as I sat next to him on the bed. "NOTHING'S WRONG" he yelled which made me flinch. Then he stormed out leaving me sitting there in shock.

"Trouble in paradise?" Felix said strolling in the tent as if on cue. "Leave me alone Felix" I said as I started to leave but he stopped me. "You should leave things well enough alone Y/N" he said. I ignored him and went looking for Peter. When I found him, he was kissing Wendy.

Back to present time

I ran as fast as I could but it was no use, he had magic. I continued to run anyways but before I got far, Peter appeared in front of me and put his hand in my chest, grabbed my heart, and ripped it out. I gasped for air as he squeezed it. I yelled in pain and just waited for him to crush it completely. Then, all of a sudden, he pushes it back in my chest.

We were both breathing heavy, I look at him and he's crying. "Y/N, quick! Felix has my heart! He's making me do these things! I don't know what he's going to make me do next! Hurry, get up, run!" He says gasping for air. "I'll fix this Peter, I'll get your heart back, I love you!" I said as I kissed him. "I love you too Y/N, remember that!" He said with tears in his eyes.

I started running as fast as I could back to camp where I last saw Felix. Anger pumped through my veins. As soon as I saw Felix, I was going to get Peters heart back! I ran through the woods but of corse, I had to run straight into someone. I stand up quick to see who it is. "Felix!" I say with anger as I saw he was holding peters heart. I had so much anger inside me, I didn't know what to do with it. Then, I look down at my hands, and they were glowing. I looked at Felix and he had a scared look on his face. And then the light shot out of my hands and right at Felix. He was thrown back at least 30 feet.

I ran to him and picked up Peters heart. "PETER" I yelled as I ran through the forest. As I ran, someone tackled me in a hug. "Y/N, I knew you could do it!" Peter said out of breath. "Peter, I have to tell you something!" I said with excitement. "What is it love?" Peter asked. "I think I have magic" I said. "That's great!" He said as we both smiled. I could tell Peter was excited about me having powers. I put his heart back in his chest fast so that I wouldn't over think it. He paused for a second and then hugged me. We headed back to camp knowing everything would be alright now as long as we had each other.

Hoped you guys liked the second part!

~See ya peeps!